Prospect Info: Sharks Prospect Info/Discussion Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsg

Sep 23, 2019
What is going on with Kniazev and Kotkov ? Will they return to the QMJHL ? Their team (Chicoutimi) are ranked #2 across Canada, I think it’s the best place to develop and learn how to win. They didn’t play in pre-season but they are still with the Sharks...

Reactions: Sandisfan

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
What is going on with Kniazev and Kotkov ? Will they return to the QMJHL ? Their team (Chicoutimi) are ranked #2 across Canada, I think it’s the best place to develop and learn how to win. They didn’t play in pre-season but they are still with the Sharks...
Pretty much a guarantee they head back to junior. Maybe Kotkov saying in the AHL but doubt it.

Reactions: themelkman

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
They're both most likely on their way right now.
Pretty much a guarantee they head back to junior. Maybe Kotkov saying in the AHL but doubt it.
Kotkov is too young for the AHL.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Kotkov is on his way, Kniazev is still with the Sharks.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I'll get to see Hamaliuk live on Sunday. The WHL season starts for me on Friday night, but it's the first time in 2 years that Portland comes to town without Blichfeld. :(

Reactions: themelkman

Beethovens 10th

du bist ein ungeduldiges Eichhörnchen!
Sep 27, 2017
Zentralfriedhof
I'll get to see Hamaliuk live on Sunday. The WHL season starts for me on Friday night, but it's the first time in 2 years that Portland comes to town without Blichfeld. :(
Brooks-Crow-GIF.gif

images

v8codr6jaad11.jpg

QsHZj7y_d.jpg

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Actually the responses have been mild and, dare I say, complimentary.
I mean the responses haven’t really been positive or negative about Merkley. More so negative about the Knights. I don’t understand that though. Maybe there’s players on the roster that haven’t been sent down and I’m not too well versed on how the best junior teams look but I feel like a team with Boqvist, Bouchard, Foudy, McMichael, Formenton, Merkley isn’t all that bad.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I mean the responses haven’t really been positive or negative about Merkley. More so negative about the Knights. I don’t understand that though. Maybe there’s players on the roster that haven’t been sent down and I’m not too well versed on how the best junior teams look but I feel like a team with Boqvist, Bouchard, Foudy, McMichael, Formenton, Merkley isn’t all that bad.
Actually, no Boqvist or Bouchard in London this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad