Prospect Info: Sharks Prospect Info/Discussion Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.

67 others

Jul 30, 2010
Moose country
im going to laugh when they cant trade him but dont want him there and he ends up in the ahl because he has no contract anymore
So am I. They owe guelph 3 more picks if he plays in the ohl this season and they were not expecting karlsson to resign with the sharks

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Does he play anymore before sharks rookie camp? I loved watching CHL games in the past before any NHL stuff starts up

He will play in another CHL game on Sunday (5pm CET), when Mannheim plays in Poland agains GKS Tychy, unless the coach decides to sit him, which seems unlikely.

Matches

Reactions: themelkman

LeeIFBB

Crossing the Rubicon
Sep 30, 2011
Tanning Bed
Sounds more bipolar than anything.

All the Merkley drama comes down to..
tenor.gif

If he can, the situation will work itself out. If he can’t, adios muchacho.

And that OHLInsiders (LOL) guy needs to move out of his parents’ basement.

Reactions: Red Light Lover

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
Thoughts on Korenar's future? Thanks!

Way too soon to guess what Korenar could be. Looked good most of the time in 18-19, but we're only talking 34 AHL games so far. Hoping he takes on a bigger AHL workload this coming season, as I wonder if we might move one of the other goalies out before the start of the season.

Reactions: FromChaos22

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
I wouldnt be shocked to see Dell waived to make space for either Bibeau, Korenar or Shortridge. If he would be picked up or not is another question

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
I wouldnt be shocked to see Dell waived to make space for either Bibeau, Korenar or Shortridge. If he would be picked up or not is another question
I would look at teams with cap space to take on Dell, even if it is to buy them out. Same for Melker. Let it costs us some late pick(s) in 2020 or 2021. Would still love to see one of the guys above as the backup and some more cap room for a top-9 forward at the TDL or right now.

Reactions: themelkman

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Already has Wings fans crying that Veleno is ranked below the likes of Chmelevski :laugh:

For as much as a single tournament can mean anything, Veleno was infuriating at the WJCs. He came across like he had the hockey IQ of a sponge cake. I think he's tremendously overrated, largely because he was granted Exceptional Player status and there's an automatic expectation that if you get tagged with that (and don't utterly implode like Sean Day), you have to be a high end prospect.

People are not happy about that list on the prospect board thats for sure.

Nobody's ever happy with any sort of rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad