GDT: Sharks @ Canucks 7pm NHLN/S1

Church Hill

I'd drink it
Nov 16, 2007
Martin has scored, Jones has gotten a shutout. All our new picks up are killing it. I'm now banking on a Joel Ward goal 3v3 to seal the deal.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We don't have to watch some stupid shootout if no one scores in the 3 on 3 though? Right?

I wouldn't think so, but just checking.:laugh:

The Ice Hockey Dude

Ack! Thbbft!
Jul 18, 2003
Lost in the SW!
From what I've saw I really like Martin Jones game. I've not seen him play to many NHL games, who has... Anyway, aside from the obvious, i like that he's square to the net, doesn't over anticipate the play, very calm, pretty good rebound control, never gives up on the puck/play, he's huge and doesn't need to play to aggressive on the angle, very quick side to side for a big player, athletic for sure, knows when to stay up and when to go down and just really good fundamentals, no drama on the save, etc. I did not get to see his glove hand to much or how he handles the puck past the easy stuff. Overall, he looks great after one game...

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I like having prospects. Gone are the days of having Mashinter as a top 5 prospect.

What? Who is Mashinter?

I actually forgot all about him until I saw he was dressed for a game for the Rangers a couple years ago.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I'm enjoying this 3 on 3. They're not going full boar but it's showing you need a lot of speed and defense on this format. Looking forward to seeing it in regular games, even though I was hoping for 10 minute 4 X 4

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad