GDT: Sharks @ Canucks 7pm NHLN/S1

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Good win for the Sharks. Liked Donskoi and Jones with a great first impression. Now I get to go see the team on Friday and two weeks we get started for reals. It's a fun time of year.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
Burns just straight manhandled his way to the goal there. Was like watching a 5 year old trying to stop an 18 year old.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
That was a super entertaining game to watch. Someone who hasn't been mentioned but should be is Rourke Chartier. Didn't do anything spectacular but played a nice well-rounded game and didn't look out of place.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
I like 3v3. It's fun. Burns is going to destroy the league.

I think Burns had the right idea, use your speed and body to drive to the net. With all the space out there the goalie is going to see the puck coming all the way, we need players that have good puck control, can out deke opponents, and use their bodies effectively to protect the puck and drive the net.

Burns just straight manhandled his way to the goal there. Was like watching a 5 year old trying to stop an 18 year old.
This, I think his play style is going to be really effective, maybe even use him more like a forward in that situation. Press the advantage and drive the net.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
Psh, just skip that and go right to one-on-one. Or skip that too and just have the goalies take shots at each other

I've proposed a few times that shootouts would be more fun if they were 2 vs 1 situations instead of free shots on the goalie. At least that would add some strategy and well, hockey.

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
That was a super entertaining game to watch. Someone who hasn't been mentioned but should be is Rourke Chartier. Didn't do anything spectacular but played a nice well-rounded game and didn't look out of place.

I may not have paid as much attention to him but I felt like the game passed him by. But he certainly didn't make any mistakes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad