Game Analysis: SERIES DISCUSSION: ADSF | Rangers vs. Canadiens Pt. 2 (Series tied 1-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
I think the worst thing about this gap between game 82 and R1G1 is the floooooooood of articles and pieces being written by every crappy NYR beat writer that are suddenly chiming in with hot takes and previews.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Girardi is our steadiest righty dman I know that's not saying much but you're crazy if u want him sat right now for Clendening

I was worried Klein would be in there.

Look if AV is smart and plays Skjei Smith like a real second pair and gives Staal Holden sheltered mins we'"ll be fine. But I don't trust him to do that and I don't trust our goalie this year to bail us out at all.

I can't stand tanner glass but I haven't seen Buchnevich do anything in weeks. He's not playing with scrubs either. Kid needs to work on himself this summer and he'll get in there I'm sure but am I crying about him not playing? No

I'd have Pirri on that wing and on the PP but with guys like ott Shaw king Gallagher I'm not surprised AV dressing glass who's been much better this year in his own end. And this team scores plenty we need help keeping pucks out

THE BIG WHISTLE

Heave-Ho
Feb 16, 2012
By the beach
Look forward to Kreider blowing past Weber. Rangers will play smart hockey.

Keys to NYR success is Lundqvist and special teams or Lack of.

Regardless im happy to see my favorite team compete for the cup.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
lol Clowneualt gonna Clowneault

I can't believe some of you are surprised.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Girardi is very steady and dependable. If you tell me he's on the ice, I can tell you where he's standing to within a 6 foot radius.

Don Chytil

Jan 14, 2010
Queens
Is it confirmed that we're playing Glass over Buchnevich tomorrow? Is Buch hurt?

I've always been an AV apologist but I think that might be the breaking point

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Is it confirmed that we're playing Glass over Buchnevich tomorrow? Is Buch hurt?

I've always been an AV apologist but I think that might be the breaking point

That was what he showed at practice, and then later he said he still has some final decisions to make on the forward group.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
AV was worried about C. Julien going to use skilled players on their 4th line - hopefully he will not use Tanner Glass in the first game - we need more skills on that line. :)
Maybe AV push T. Glass on the third line and promote him. ;)

Rangers2319

Jul 15, 2008
CT
As I've been saying in most threads and ill say it again for the 4th time as it seems like lineups are all but confirmed.

The team loses this series bc of av not the players, av dressing glass making the 4th line useless and giving top minutes to girardi and staal is what kills this team. YOU NEED TO ROLL 4 LINES EQUALLY TO WIN INT HE PLAYOFFS.

AV is a ****in loser and i want him gone so bad its not even funny, i really loved our chances this year once that loser went to the ahl, then he comes back and we go back to 3 line hockey, only year we had 4 lines was 2014, thats all i have to say

Rangers2319

Jul 15, 2008
CT
and idc what people say that "av can't be fired" bc he just resigned, thats such total hore****, coaches have been fired after extensions it doesn't guarantee ****

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
What do you guys expect the lines to be? Working on GDT for Habs board.

Thanks!

Kreider-Kreider-Kreider
Kreider-Kreider-Kreider
Kreider-Kreider-Kreider
Glass-Kreider-Kreider

Kreider-Kreider
Kreider-Kreider
Staal-Girardi

Jk lol.

Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
Vesey-Zibanejad-Nash
Grabner-Hayes-Miller