Serie A 2018/2019

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Bernardeschi was the best player on the pitch that game along with Alberto from Lazio.

I hate this new ESPN deal, it actually cuts my Serie A matches by 90% now compared to when they were on beIN Sports. Lets be honest, ESPN is ****ing **** and will show only Juventus 99% of the time. Who gives a **** about when Roma plays Lazio or Milan plays Inter because Ronaldo!!!! CR7 baby, that's all that matterz here on ESPN "turning political since 2008".

Disagree. Cazorla's Arsenal was just a top4 PL club that would win some national cups to save face. Sure, they played nice football but at end of the day they were what Arsenal has been since Henry left: good enough for top4 but never a real threat to win the title and a joke in the UCL.

my bad here, Milan still won something relevant after Kaka's departure, unlike Arsenal.
I think both you you lads are right here. AM is right that Arsenal fell apart when Cazorla got injured, but it's Arsenal's fault for being that weak to fall apart after one player.

Kaka was still a huge loss though, he was still in his prime and was one of the top 3 in the world at the time.

Moncherry

Feb 5, 2010
Milan's starting XI continues to be depressing. They're still playing Suso and Borini up front? There are mid-table clubs in Italy and the other top leagues with better forwards than that. Not to mention the other problems they have.

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
Milan's starting XI continues to be depressing. They're still playing Suso and Borini up front? There are mid-table clubs in Italy and the other top leagues with better forwards than that. Not to mention the other problems they have.
Suso is awesome. Borini is dogshit but for some reason Gattuso loves him and keeps starting him. I don't know how that guy keeps getting contracts at big clubs.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
We're going to laugh (as I predicted) in a few months when we read all those recent posts about Juve not having an easy time this year.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Yeah , I dunno what's wrong with having Suso ... he's a good player. He should never be mentioned in the same sentence as Borini.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Hard fought point after a disastrous first half. Cristante and Pellegrini need to be much better. Fazio was dreadful. We need a quality left-footed CB desperately.

Game opened up once we switched formations , the 4-3-3 was super stale.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Proud of Roma for coming back, thank the subs for that, though could've been a good talk at half too, but their defending was frequently atrocious, honestly thank the stars for that inexperienced keeper on Atalanta

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
When Piguain beats both your CBs in a foot race, you know you have problems. I hope Fazio never plays for the NT again.

WOW they called that offside. ARGH I get that it might've been millimetres offside but you'd hope they call them goals instead.

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
Gattuso completely outclassed Di Francesco today. Milan were pressing forward all game while Roma were playing for the draw. Not sure how you don't sub on Kluivert or Under, they were completely devoid of creativity.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Great pass by Higuain to win the game. Most of Milan's positive results last season were smash and grabs. This wasn't, it's a huge victory.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Damn... that was pretty disappointing.

I said it last week, but I'll say it again, we need a LCB in the worst way. Fazio is garbage.

Our defense is beginning to show it's true lack of quality now that Alisson is gone, which is what I feared.

Still early days, but EDF has his work cut out for him. Lots of kids to develop and some underperforming vets , atm.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
I should add : hats off to Milan , that was a well played match. All the best to you guys this season.

Reactions: Fro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad