Serie A 2018/2019

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I absolutely hate Allegri. I think he's the most overrated manager.

Dybala's last game was terrible. I love him, but he's a frustrating player with his Jekyll/Hyde performances.
That's becuase he's been playing out of position. Asking to be the scorer and main creator. Sometimes defenders will get the better of him.

Nick Hansen

Sep 28, 2017
Igli Tare is a really good direttore sportivo (what would be the proper English term?). Incredible at finding value in the market.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
That's becuase he's been playing out of position. Asking to be the scorer and main creator. Sometimes defenders will get the better of him.

It's a mix of both. We need a new manager and Dybala needs to help himself too.

f***ing Allegri. Subs out Bernardeschi who is having a good game instead of Mandzu who is utterly useless this game.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
It's a mix of both. We need a new manager and Dybala needs to help himself too.

****ing Allegri. Subs out Bernardeschi who is having a good game instead of Mandzu who is utterly useless this game.
It's definitely more Allegri with lesser players he was consistent. Even first year with Pogba.

Playing as the main goal scorer and main creator is daunting. He's been their best player since he arrived but doesn't get that respect, dropped constantly.

Reactions: Juve

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Juve didn’t have any trouble against Lazio. They were never threatened and controlled the game from start to finish.

Watching Napoli vs Milan. I think it’s going to be a walk in the park for Juve this year. Complain all you want about Khedira, Milan have Biglia and Bonaventura on their starting lineup :laugh:

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Juve didn’t have any trouble against Lazio. They were never threatened and controlled the game from start to finish.

Watching Napoli vs Milan. I think it’s going to be a walk in the park for Juve this year. Complain all you want about Khedira, Milan have Biglia and Bonaventura on their starting lineup :laugh:

Lol I agree, but Bonaventura scores a golazo right after that.

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
I wish Donnarumma was sold when him and his fat f*** agent were throwing a fit. Plizzari is going to be twice the keeper he is.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo

Biglia was amazing in this match, though. And not too long ago Milan had Montolivo as a starter so baby steps, I guess. It's a shame what this once great club has become. They're like Arsenal but worse... both clubs slowly failed apart when Kaka/Henry left.

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
Biglia was amazing in this match, though. And not too long ago Milan had Montolivo as a starter so baby steps, I guess. It's a shame what this once great club has become. They're like Arsenal but worse... both clubs slowly failed apart when Kaka/Henry left.
Milan fell apart when they sold Zlatan and Thiago Silva.

Reactions: All Might

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Arsenal fell apart when they lost Santi Cazorla.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Arsenal fell apart when they lost Santi Cazorla.

Disagree. Cazorla's Arsenal was just a top4 PL club that would win some national cups to save face. Sure, they played nice football but at end of the day they were what Arsenal has been since Henry left: good enough for top4 but never a real threat to win the title and a joke in the UCL.

Milan fell apart when they sold Zlatan and Thiago Silva.

my bad here, Milan still won something relevant after Kaka's departure, unlike Arsenal.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Disagree. Cazorla's Arsenal was just a top4 PL club that would win some national cups to save face. Sure, they played nice football but at end of the day they were what Arsenal has been since Henry left: good enough for top4 but never a real threat to win the title and a joke in the UCL.
If Cazorla is healthy, they make CL 2 seasons ago (missed by 1 pt behind Liverpool) and that drastically changes the outlook of the team.

Henry was a bit of a hindrance towards the end of his Arsenal career - there wasn't squad cohesion with him.

They made UCL Semis multiple times after his departure and probably would've won the league in 2008 if Eduardo didn't get injured. I would say losing Fabregas and replacing him Arteta was worse for our downfall.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
If Cazorla is healthy, they make CL 2 seasons ago (missed by 1 pt behind Liverpool) and that drastically changes the outlook of the team.

Henry was a bit of a hindrance towards the end of his Arsenal career - there wasn't squad cohesion with him.

They made UCL Semis multiple times after his departure and probably would've won the league in 2008 if Eduardo didn't get injured. I would say losing Fabregas and replacing him Arteta was worse for our downfall.

They still finished that season when Cazorla played 8 matches with 75 points - above their average of the past 5 seasons of 73.6 points. In 4 of those 5 seasons, they finished with 75 points or fewer, and it was enough to get into the top 4. Not in 2016/17. Arsenal's problem was the rest of the top 6 getting better while they stayed in the same place.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo

actually, Arsenal only reached the UCL semis one time after Henry left... anyway, let's not hijack the thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: All Might

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Mandzukic with his first useful thing he did all game to make it 2-0.

That's kind of typical of him though. Looks like shit then scores a big goal

I don't know, I only saw like the first half of the first half, but Lazio was really taking it to them, looked like the more dangerous of the two sides at that time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad