Serie A 2018/2019

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world

lmao.... @Juve

That's my Jim.

I feel bad for your team because I always liked Roma. Mainly because of the jersey colours and De Rossi.

In another sad note

Milan close to EL forfeit

Milan are close to reaching an agreement with UEFA over not playing in next season’s Europa League – and a statement could follow on Wednesday.
Several major outlets are reporting the story, among them Corriere della Sera, which explains the compromise satisfies UEFA and gives Milan more time to balance their books.
UEFA has already suspended proceedings against the Rossoneri over Financial Fair Play until after their ongoing appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) from last year is resolved.
It then emerged that the Diavolo had no hearing scheduled with CAS before August 14, effectively confirming their availability for the Europa League group stage.
However, the newspaper writes the club have instead used the time to engage in ‘diplomatic work’, the result of which is an ‘all-inclusive’ punishment that covers the periods 2014-17 and 2015-18.
If accepted, Torino should replace Milan as Italy’s third Europa League representative, with Roma being admitted directly to the group stage.
Milan News concludes UEFA will make an official announcement on the matter tomorrow.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Ah, that's actually a smart move by Milan. They had an option to take the punishment now - or to postpone it.

They chose now, which is smart for 2 reasons:

1) They get banished from the EL not CL

2) They take the hit before they actually have a great team assembled.

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
Ah, that's actually a smart move by Milan. They had an option to take the punishment now - or to postpone it.

They chose now, which is smart for 2 reasons:

1) They get banished from the EL not CL

2) They take the hit before they actually have a great team assembled.

i don't think they'll have a great team until someone will buy the club and i don't think they'll make a splash in this mercato session.

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
Reactions: Juve

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Right.
Or just that Milan is playing by its OWN rules (With Marseille) by choosing WHEN they get punished for blatently breaching the FFP.

That'd be like someone at the court saying "yeah I'll go to jail, but only next year".

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I don't know enough about the PSG situation, though Evilo has consistently defended them as kosher, but there is a lot, and I mean a lot, of smoke about City completely ignoring the rules and doing whatever they want.

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
Yeah, I guess Milan should have given themselves inflated sponsorships and paid off UEFA officials.

No one has violated FFP more than PSG. That Neymar transfer fiasco with him receiving a ton of money to be a World Cup ambassador is an outrageous and blatant breach of FFP. At least they'll never win anything in Europe. I can't imagine pissing away hundreds of millions of dollars just to win a league against teams full of farmers.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
:laugh:
Tell us how you really feel.

You just make up some stuff and think of it as truth. Don't worry. Milan paid officials and refs way before Qatar even knew about football.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad