Serie A 2018/2019

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Of course..... Gervinho scores. Bonucci lost his player.
I have no clue why we signed Ronaldo if we continue to play like this.
Better question is why get Bonucci when he was so bad with Milan last season and you already had a budding talented defender.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Khedira and Emre Can at training.

Reactions: Juve

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
I would just laugh... Rojo is trash and injury prone.

The same was said about Fazio.

At least Rojo can run a little bit and is left-footed. He had a decent little run of form under Mourinho before getting hurt.

I'd honestly consider it at this point. Reclamation project here we come!

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
I think that Jones might work better honestly. Jones is solid defensively but doesn't offer much of anything going forward. He is sort of injury prone but he is a good no nonsense defender.

Haha Phil Jones playing for Roma... what a sight that would be. I couldn't think of a weirder look.

Actually, we did sign a washed Ashley Cole , so maybe I could think of one.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
The same was said about Fazio.

At least Rojo can run a little bit and is left-footed. He had a decent little run of form under Mourinho before getting hurt.

I'd honestly consider it at this point. Reclamation project here we come!
Roma are better off snapping up young players with resale value. If your looking for Argentinean CB's (LOL). They should target Foyth,Conti or Mammana (pre injury). Or actually Pezzela would've been a great fit but he was bought by Fiorentina.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Roma are better off snapping up young players with resale value. If your looking for Argentinean CB's (LOL). They should target Foyth,Conti or Mammana (pre injury). Or actually Pezzela would've been a great fit but he was bought by Fiorentina.

Nah, we need a starting CB. We have a ton of younger pieces.

Monchi has signed Pastore, Nzonzi, Kolarov et al , he's not adverse to signing veterans - they just need to be the right pieces for the right prices. Making top 4 this season is crucial.

After doing a little research, it seems United was asking for 20m for Rojo from Everton. That's f'in hilarious , and if it's true, I take back what I said.

Foyth is at Spurs , can't get him
Conti is at Benfica , can't get him
Mammana is a guy I desperately wanted us to sign , but he went to Russia, can't get him

Pezzela is pretty good , but not really the quality we're looking for.

What do you think of Alan Franco as a prospect? Any good?

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Pezzela is pretty good , but not really the quality we're looking for.

What do you think of Alan Franco as a prospect? Any good?

But Rojo is?

Never seen him play given that he's never played in any of the youth teams but he's been getting rave reviews in the Superliga. And he has been called up for the upcoming friendlies.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
But Rojo is?

Not on current form, no, but he's available (or at least I thought he was). Fiorentina isn't giving us Pezzela.

We dropped 3m on Fazio, man. Players can look better in Serie A. Darmian looks like total sh!t in England, but he was one of the better fullbacks in Italy.

I'm not one of those guys who pumps up my league and says it's the best in the world- it's not. But, environment matters as well. A dude who was good enough to be signed by United , and has played fairly decently for stretches there is definitely not below my club's standards. We need to look everywhere , including reclamation projects.

-----------------

Decent, he might be one to keep an eye on, then. Monchi apparently made a bid for a kid named Leonardo Balerdi from Boca Juniors. I guess he's still on the radar/short list. You know much about him?

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad