Serie A 19/20

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Not sure why those bozos have to do with what hes saying. Its not that hes saying racism doesnt exist on his team but rather the players should take it into there own hands. Like theyve done in the past. He should be praised not laughed at.
It is a bit funny (and sad) because what Dybala is suggesting here is what Juventus did the exact opposite of when Kean was racially abused.

Juventus players had the opportunity to walk off the pitch and didn't. Their co-captain and manager could've condemned it, but didn't. In fact, Bonucci said the blame was 50-50.

It is easy to make a stand now that it is popular to do so. It was appalling what the team did (and didn't) do last season.

Still, I hope the players live up to their words.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
What Bonnuci and his manager did was embarrassing but their sins are not Dybala's. He's advocating for more out of players.Whether he gets them to do so is another matter entirely.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Cassano's right. Do it last year or shut up.
Too easy now.
Definitely not racism isn't dead after a few protests. This will blow over and once there's asses in seats the racists will be there. We'll see how the players react once it happens again. Not holding my breath though.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010

Dries Mertens now the record goal scorer for Napoli. Still feel he's such an underrated player and could have easily played for a top team in the world. Would have looked wonderful for a team like Bayern or Barcelona. Have gone on about him enough on this board before, but absolutely love him as a player; he's definitely one of my favourites out there.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
It's only a small sample since the restart, but Ronaldo doesn't look good for the highest level now.

His timing and positioning is off, and therefore he isn't dangerous even with the headers which were his forte recently. And he's slow for the position he is playing. Since he hasn't the skill and quick thinking to play as lower creative force, I'm not sure where his career goes after this season.

Of course it could be just rust and maybe he picks it up as the season progresses.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
It's only a small sample since the restart, but Ronaldo doesn't look good for the highest level now.

His timing and positioning is off, and therefore he isn't dangerous even with the headers which were his forte recently. And he's slow for the position he is playing. Since he hasn't the skill and quick thinking to play as lower creative force, I'm not sure where his career goes after this season.

Of course it could be just rust and maybe he picks it up as the season progresses.
He hasn't beed good for awhile but yeah his last game was abysmal. I chalked it off to rustiness rather than him not being serviceable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad