Serie A 19/20

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
This won't be over by May in Italy.
I mean it’s possible with these measures and the effects they’re seeing that this has peaked there. It only takes one to two weeks once symptoms present for the most dangerous spreaders (mild symptoms) to recover.

Reactions: robertmac43

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I mean it’s possible with these measures and the effects they’re seeing that this has peaked there. It only takes one to two weeks once symptoms present for the most dangerous spreaders (mild symptoms) to recover.
Plus warming weather will limit the spread

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
To sum it up: on 1st march Zhang called Lega Calcio boss Dal Pino a clown for putting business and money first over the health of fans and players (allegedly pressured by Agnelli jr who didn't want to lose the 5 million euros money from the already sold tickets for Juve-Inter; Inter wanted to play behind closed doors). Dal Pino sued Zhang about being called clown. As the emergency mounted, Juve-Inter is played but behind closed doors as quite few other games, Lega Calcio decided NOT to stop the show. Juve won deservedly, some Juve players (Douglas Costa and Buffon) made fun of Inter' stance, claiming they were excuses. Not even four days later Juventus' Rugani is tested positive for COVID, the following day Sampdoria's Gabbiadini is positive as well. Juventus and Inter players too are now all quarantined.
Zhang was right all along, f*** Dal Pino and the other clowns!

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Perhaps not, but we have seen minimal spread in the Southern Hemisphere (most cases are people having brought it there) and most viruses die out in heat due to the way they're protected outside of a host.
I read on some health website that most prevalent places average max temperature was 68 degrees. Take that for what its worth.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Perhaps not, but we have seen minimal spread in the Southern Hemisphere (most cases are people having brought it there) and most viruses die out in heat due to the way they're protected outside of a host.

Minimal spread or minimal detection?

Still yet to hear a single expert saying temperature will have anything to do with this. MERS (same family of viruses) spread in the Middle East so - my guess is that Trump is wrong on this one. Can only hope though.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
Higuain, Pjanic, Khedira and Betancur have left Turin and returned to their home. The government imposed 14 days quarantine, after Rugani and Matuidi cases, was not respected; Juventus-linked journalists are claiming some unclear reasons like "they were negative to tampons so after 5 days it is okay" :scared: but no actual source is given. By the new law whoever came in contact with a COVID-positive person and doesn't respect the 14 days quarantine should be sued and incarcerated to up to 12 years. I have the feeling this will NOT be the case since they f***ing kick a soccer ball... Welcome to Italy. f***!

I don't care if it was Juventus, Inter or whatever team players. f*** THEM ALL!

Last edited:

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Juventus to cut players' wages; will save club €90m

Juventus players and coach Maurizio Sarri have reached an agreement over a wage reduction that will save the Italian champions €90 million in the 2019-2020 financial year, the Serie A club announced on Saturday.

Sarri and the players have agreed to what amounts to a four-month pay cut to help the Italian champions during the coronavirus crisis.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Juventus to cut players' wages; will save club €90m

Juventus players and coach Maurizio Sarri have reached an agreement over a wage reduction that will save the Italian champions €90 million in the 2019-2020 financial year, the Serie A club announced on Saturday.

Sarri and the players have agreed to what amounts to a four-month pay cut to help the Italian champions during the coronavirus crisis.
Some of this doesn't make sense to me. If the season finalizes everyone is getting paid. Why should players take a cut in terms of wages? Barca also asking their players to do the same.

Dr Salt

Bedard saved me
Feb 26, 2019
ym
Some of this doesn't make sense to me. If the season finalizes everyone is getting paid. Why should players take a cut in terms of wages? Barca also asking their players to do the same.
It's essentially a PR nightmare for a club's ownership/board if they don't pay employees in other facets in the stadium doing concessions for an example. Its to keep the club finically viable and help pay those employees out to avoid PR issues or maybe, maybe if I have any hope actually help their employees out of goodwill, motives are complicated and I can never say for every club. I don't see any reason for the players to do it but they are...
But yeah if I was a player I would probably decline though stuff rolls that way ig

Last edited:
Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008

Maybe it speaks to the feeling, atleast in Italy, that the season won’t be finished?

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

LOL! It's like he forgets what his manager and captain said last year wrt. Kean.

Not sure why those bozos have to do with what hes saying. Its not that hes saying racism doesnt exist on his team but rather the players should take it into there own hands. Like theyve done in the past. He should be praised not laughed at.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad