Serie A 19/20

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Atalanta come back from 2-0 down to tie the game and have Lazio on the back foot. Wonder goal from Malinovsky to tie it up.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I am an admirer of the Lazio team but how can anyone not enjoy Atalanta? What a strike to tie it by Malinovskiy

Reactions: Evilo

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Can’t believe Lazio and Inter blew it. The worst Juve team in ages gonna win the league by 10+ points now, just watch.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Gagliardini with the miss of the season, I'm still laughing :lol:

As only Inter can do, it seems, that wasn't even the thing I was most pissed off about when the game was over. Mostly because, as comical a miss as that was and that they did concede an equalizer afterwards, I would've surely thought they would've had enough composure to see the game out once they took the lead again. But, defensively, they were a complete mess afterwards instead and were lucky to not concede before they did end up conceding the third goal. Absolute trainwreck defensively. Shameful performance against a team that rotated most of their squad from the previous game.

Can’t believe Lazio and Inter blew it. The worst Juve team in ages gonna win the league by 10+ points now, just watch.

Truthfully, I think Lazio's battleship was sunk with the congested schedule upon returning. Their big selling point before was that they didn't have any other competitions wearing them down. They were Serie A-only and could play the same squad, more-or-less, every game. Squad depth isn't their strength. But if you're playing twice a week? You can't play the same XI every game anymore.

I'm pissed enough that Inter already blew what minuscule chance they had to maybe get back in the hunt, but I've suspected Lazio will tail off regardless. Everyone playing a congested schedule always favors the deepest team, and we all know that's Juve.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
As only Inter can do, it seems, that wasn't even the thing I was most pissed off about when the game was over. Mostly because, as comical a miss as that was and that they did concede an equalizer afterwards, I would've surely thought they would've had enough composure to see the game out once they took the lead again. But, defensively, they were a complete mess afterwards instead and were lucky to not concede before they did end up conceding the third goal. Absolute trainwreck defensively. Shameful performance against a team that rotated most of their squad from the previous game.

Did you see the starting formation? It was Serie B stuff: Ranocchia, Gagliardini, Borja Valero, Biraghi... and I throw in also Moses, which has been junk most of the games I've seen him and Alexis Sanchez, which looks out of place whenever he's on the field. Defense sucked because Conte is pushing that kid Bastoni who is simply NOT ready to play as a starter, putting Ranocchia with him and you're bound to get scored over and over. I called on twitter Sassuolo would score 3 goals and it happened, I could see it from miles away... Only Conte couldn't I guess.

Truthfully, I think Lazio's battleship was sunk with the congested schedule upon returning. Their big selling point before was that they didn't have any other competitions wearing them down. They were Serie A-only and could play the same squad, more-or-less, every game. Squad depth isn't their strength. But if you're playing twice a week? You can't play the same XI every game anymore.

I'm pissed enough that Inter already blew what minuscule chance they had to maybe get back in the hunt, but I've suspected Lazio will tail off regardless. Everyone playing a congested schedule always favors the deepest team, and we all know that's Juve.

How incredible, juve is dominating and is bound to win the scudetto again. Serie A is amazing !!1!!1! LOL, hot garbage...

Last edited:

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA

Very impressed by the business from the top Serie A clubs so far. Two mega talents in Arthur and Hakimi joining the league.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
After a rough and unlucky acclamation period, Mathijs de Ligt has been stellar again.
Dunno about unlucky but it's nice to see him bouncing back. He's still young and has lots of time to become one of the best defenders in the world but he still has work to do.

Also welcome back. :P

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Wtf is going on in this inter game... even the ref is confused. Good call though. Just came way too late

I feel like penalty calls on those kinds of situations are exceedingly harsh, and I think the confusion was that the referee might've gone to VAR to check for handball, and was ready to make the signal for a penalty kick when he was then told that, wait a second, Godin might've been offside which would render this whole review moot. Which he obviously was.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I've heard Smalling has had a good year with Roma...I haven't seen much of them. Saw the highlights against Milan though....he had the look of a man that can't wait for the season to be over.

Bures Elbow

Nov 2, 2013
What a goal by Ronaldo yesterday, and he would have had another if not for a great save.

Glad to see Dybala heat up, Juve need him in the CL since their midfield will hinder them big time.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Milan down 2-0 to SPAL. They just can’t truly get it rolling. Just when when they get some momentum going, they fumble all over themselves.

JimboA

Dec 9, 2012
Sweden
Good to see that Kulusevski has stepped up after receiving some small criticism from D'Aversa. Performed really well against Inter and Hellas Verona but unfortunately Parma still managed to lose both games.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Atalanta beating Napoli coupled with a Roma loss all but seal up the 4 CL spots.

Atalanta really is something. 82 goals in 29 league games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->