#Senswatch Episode V: Eugene Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I can't remember anyone being particularly bothered when Capitals fans were tracking our pick in 2012. If anything "Thanks for gifting us Yakupov" became a HF Avs meme.

It's all in good fun. Some light gloating both ways. It's not like anyone is really hurt by it or has any real effect on what's happening with the pick.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I've already said my piece on the thread. Moving on...

Well if anything it's crystal ****ing clear that no matter what the resulting pick ends up being, we know what Colorado's most glaring weakness is.

I wish I could back you up more, but I just don't have the energy. I almost feel like the bitching about our comments has been next level whining and fly by hot takes well beyond some causal comments about this thread.

I waived the white flag, and it's almost like people take it more personally that there is some who think some of the comments and thread titles are in bad taste.

Yeah it's the f***ing internet, and yah'all are entitled to your opinions. That includes everyone, and also includes being told when someone feels you are wrong on the internet. The whole ignore the thread don't come in shit is just funny.

I'm going to continue to tell certain people they are being ridiculous, and I am sure as hell not going to cry when they throw shade my way. Safe space.. lmao

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Hey Nashville!

giphy.gif

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Where is the troll thread? This is the daily-tracking the Sens thread where we celebrate a loss and cry with a win.

This isn't a, "should we justify this thread because random karma somewhere in the universe will come out and get us" thread. If they believe that, HFB introduced the "ignore thread" feature button again for all the people who believe in hocus pocus such as luck and jinxes.

I admit it sucks that it has to be the Sens, they have a fine fanbase for me and been through a lot of unfortunate circumstances with their owner being an ass. However, lets not play this shoe on the other foot game. 99.9% of you lot would be fine for these threads if it was either a "division rival", "Leafs", "Flyers", "Penguins", or "Red Wings".

Speaking of 'ass' when the f*** do those jackoff predators play like ASS against us??? Never seems to happen.

Same can be said for the blues. :thumbd:

Piestany88

Sep 29, 2017
Calm down people , didn't you guys clue into the fact the Preds don't want us to pick that high and threw Ottawa 2 points while taking their 1 . Win win for the Preds , they actually gained 3 points on the Avs :sarcasm: , hypothetically speaking

Reactions: Tommy G

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Calm down people , didn't you guys clue into the fact the Preds don't want us to pick that high and threw Ottawa 2 points while taking their 1 . Win win for the Preds , they actually gained 3 points on the Avs :sarcasm: , hypothetically speaking
Lol that must be it. It's a conspiracy to hurt Colorado by 2 points in a lottery draft, that may or may not go in our favour. That allows us to draft an 18 year old kid, who may or may not ever be a successful pro hockey player.

And when they play us in the playoffs, 3 years from now, we will have had to pick the slightly less talented draft pick, and it will pay off for them with a playoff series win.

Piestany88

Sep 29, 2017
Lol that must be it. It's a conspiracy to hurt Colorado by 2 points in a lottery draft, that may or may not go in our favour. That allows us to draft an 18 year old kid, who may or may not ever be a successful pro hockey player.

And when they play us in the playoffs, 3 years from now, we will have had to pick the slightly less talented draft pick, and it will pay off for them with a playoff series win.

Lol exactly , so expect the same when the Sens play Winnipeg as well :sarcasm:

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Watcha gonna do? They're not going to lose all their games, and like we said they actually have some juice at home. Our saving grace, if we get one, is going to be a horrible road record and selling off half their top 6 at the deadline.

It's also crazy how many games they've played compared to the other teams around them. Pretty sure Carolina, New York, and Florida can all easily pass them with their 3/4 games in hand.

upload_2018-12-18_7-8-46.png

Reactions: AvsFan29

Bender

Sep 25, 2002

Diabolical!

Iceberg

May 4, 2002
Watcha gonna do? They're not going to lose all their games, and like we said they actually have some juice at home. Our saving grace, if we get one, is going to be a horrible road record and selling off half their top 6 at the deadline.

It's also crazy how many games they've played compared to the other teams around them. Pretty sure Carolina, New York, and Florida can all easily pass them with their 3/4 games in hand.

View attachment 166749

Trade Varlamov to Carolina for a 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad