Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
giphy.gif

The mood is tense!

Hey! You're making me look stupid! Get down the standings! Senator jerks!

Reactions: Ararana and Tommy G

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Losing hope. I'm not going to watch Ottawas results anymore in the morning and I am not going to say anything negative about them. Unjinxing time!

I hope tonight they will play a good game and beat Habs!

Reactions: Tommy G

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
So much chicken counting by Avs fans on that OTT pick this summer. It'll still be a good pick, just not Hughes or Kakko good barring a lottery miracle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pokecheque

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
It's still the middle of December friends. Anything could happen with this pick. I'm still betting a high lottery chance over anything else.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
With the Sens loss tonight, there are 7 teams within 2-4 points of them. 6 of the team's have 3 or 4 games in hand.

Sens should plummet very soon. They will lose to the Preds tmr, and will have played 35 games.

Reactions: StayPuft39

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Last edited:

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Yeah, others have too. And yet...here we are over 30 games into the season and that's still being said.

Reminds me of this classic Onion headline from over 20 years ago:

https://entertainment.theonion.com/...with-jim-breuer-to-start-any-day-n-1819586519

What does others saying the Sens will plummet have to do with what I said. There have been multiple times that the team has looked like it is ready to take a fall. They just happen to look close again.

It's going to happen eventually.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Hey that's fine, if you and others want to keep watching as London Bridge stays up, be my guest. I think it'll be a good pick regardless, but it just ain't going to be a top-five pick. I predicted it landing the Avs the 12th overall spot and I'm sticking to that.

MyNHLDraft.com right now has the Avs taking Lavoie and Knight with their two picks.

Reactions: cgf and CobraAcesS

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
The pick should still be in the top 10, and who knows, we could find another Mikko in that range. But at this point the pick isn’t going to be as low as everyone though but should still help us.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Hey that's fine, if you and others want to keep watching as London Bridge stays up, be my guest. I think it'll be a good pick regardless, but it just ain't going to be a top-five pick. I predicted it landing the Avs the 12th overall spot and I'm sticking to that.

MyNHLDraft.com right now has the Avs taking Lavoie and Knight with their two picks.

There isn't a single stat that even remotely points towards them being able to finish better than the bottom of 10. After today they will have played 35 game, with most teams below them playing 31-32.

They probably won't suck enough for LA or Chicago to pass them, but I would not be surprised if that pick is top 5.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Sorry guys, the Sens are failing at failing now. :laugh:

There are too many other teams who are much better at being terrible than they are this year.

Weird thing to post after the absolute stinker they just put up.

They have the 6th worst record in the league based on points % right now. They are an absolutely awful road team and and an overachieving home team and have played less road games then they have home.

They're going to fall in the standings and when January comes and it's decision time for Duchene and Stone the potential will be there for them to nose dive.

Reactions: Bender

Piestany88

Sep 29, 2017

Ottawa will plummet to the bottom 3 for sure. They have to trade Stone and Duchene as well most likely.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Weird thing to post after the absolute stinker they just put up.

They have the 6th worst record in the league based on points % right now. They are an absolutely awful road team and and an overachieving home team and have played less road games then they have home.

They're going to fall in the standings and when January comes and it's decision time for Duchene and Stone the potential will be there for them to nose dive.

Get the hell out of here with your logic and statistics.

The Sens will spoil Colorado's pick!! LOL LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad