Sens players caught ripping coaches, laughing about team on video

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
It was said earlier in the thread, but I agree and have been saying it all day:

It really was not that bad, and the potential for that to have been just monstrously worse is off the charts, and not just about hockey :laugh:

Reactions: The Pale King

TheSituation

Dec 26, 2007
New York City
Except thats not true at all. The Uber driver has the right to film for his safety but he does not have the right to distribute the video, Uber has even acknowledged this.
Uber says that it's against their policy, but there's nothing illegal about putting it on Youtube. He'll get fired, but he didn't break the law. There have been countless videos of Uber drivers and their passengers posted online, I'm surprised that people don't know this.

Reactions: JerseyMike34

Boeser Fan

Jun 23, 2018
Uber says that it's against their policy, but there's nothing illegal about putting it on Youtube. He'll get fired, but he didn't break the law. There have been countless videos of Uber drivers and their passengers posted online, I'm surprised that people don't know this.
The driver may be safe from being charged with a crime under Arizona law but that doesn't mean Uber can't be sued civilly.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
7 goals, Duchene dominated

I said this was an overreaction but the Sens were clearly fired up about the leak

GHJimmy

We made it here.
Mar 30, 2018
Total embarrassing and unprofessional, totally understand they could talk shit about their coaches/staff but professionally you have to accept that regardless of whom or why it is given. Gross.

Niten Ichi Ryu

Jul 1, 2018
This is hilarious. Believe it or not, that actually shows how close they are. They'll willing to air out what's on their minds and laugh about it. They're at 0.500 right now, not exactly a tire fire just yet, they can still surprise the heck out of everyone, and this incident might actually help them do just that

Reactions: gab6511

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
I would be 100% shocked if almost every group of teammates does not converse this way especially after a night out or after a trip etc.

Sucks that it got out. I’m sure they were disciplined in the sense of a bag skate or something and probably lost some favor with the coaching staff. It’s not like they don’t have a point thought if they are almost dead last in the league on the pk. More so sucks that it got out for a young guy like Chabot, at least it’s a lesson for him that as a public figure anything that you are heard saying can and probably will be magnified.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Total embarrassing and unprofessional, totally understand they could talk **** about their coaches/staff but professionally you have to accept that regardless of whom or why it is given. Gross.
So you never criticize colleagues behind their backs at your job, especially bosses whom you think aren't doing their job?

Reactions: Pia8988

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
The teams I've worked for over the years featured this type of behavior all the time. Doesn't surprise me at all. Coaches, GM's, other players were all fair game.

Nowadays athletes (and anyone really) have to be more aware, because anyone at anytime can be recording something...

Damn glad I was young when I was.:thumbu:

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
What I took from this video is these guys are suppose to be grown men and not children. So much immaturity in this video.

Reactions: InAbsensia

Dicky113

Oct 30, 2007
It’s not weird to me that a crappy team are venting about their coaches, who else are they going to blame, themselves?

I do find it profoundly odd that they would rant to a cab driver.

Battle Lin

Dec 18, 2015
come on people, if you secretly film other hockey players, other athletes, or other ordinary random people...they will talk smack about their coaches or bosses, talk crap about other players, teammates and colleagues, even family, friends, celebrities, and even your president or other world leaders...its what people do

Last edited:

StoneHands

Feb 26, 2013
I get that everyone talks trash about their boss but it doesn't make it less embarrassing for the franchise. Just because everyone gets naked to shower wouldn't make it less embarrassing if someone posted your picture online for millions of people to see.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad