Post-Game Talk: SENS @ Minnesota, Tuesday 8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
Sokolov. Is. Not. Ready.

You may get a pants tent cuz hes a large man, but he isnt ready yet. You can say it over and over and over and over liek you do, but it doesnt make him ready faster.

Yeah, you listen to Mann on this one.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Sokolov. Is. Not. Ready.

You may get a pants tent cuz hes a large man, but he isnt ready yet. You can say it over and over and over and over liek you do, but it doesnt make him ready faster.
He's ready, they just have too many one way UFA contracts on the team still that have to be moved out.

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
He's ready, they just have too many one way UFA contracts on the team still that have to be moved out.

No he is not ready. His pace was not good enough in pre season. At all. Imagine him trying to keep up when things kick up a notch. He'll be drowning out there

By the 3rd period of pre season games he was lagging behind the play and could barely keep up. He's far from ready right now.

You're blinded by size. Its hilarious

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
The game was tied 4 - 4 & the Sens had as many chances to win as the Wild, Stutzle made the mistake on that 4 on 4 in OV that cost them the game, period. It was no other player's fault, maybe this other guy could have done this or that doesn't matter without that error. Stutzle's biggest weakness seems to be hanging on to the puck too long & losing possession which he is still learning, he had a very good night other than that. Gustavsson had a good game after that 1st period & gave them a chance to win.

I think they should take Stutzle off the line with Paul & C. Brown, they don't seem to mesh well, I prefer Formenton with those two. I think they could create a decent 4th line too of Sanford - Tierny - Watson. Hopefully, Pinto comes back soon to play with Stutzle & they just need to find a good RW to play with them .... someone like ..... it's on the tip of my tongue ... a big guy ... Russian ... I think .... oh yea ... Sokolov .... yea that's it, .... that's the ticket. Out Ennis & Shaw, in Pinto & Sokolov, he would add another big shot on RW.

Sokolov looked mostly lost in the preseason. He would be destroyed in the regular season.

He's not ready. He has a great work ethic and a really nice shot but he's still got work to do.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
I'm talking about the game in general though, not just this play. There were a bunch of soft plays by Stutzle again this game, when he gets chances he can't put them in and he often makes the wrong play (like when he tried to pass after missing an empty net). He tried to redirect a pass with his skates in the Dzone in the 2nd instead of playing the puck with his stick which led to a 2 min shift in our end. He loses the puck easily. That's the reason he's not trusted that's all.

He's young. He's also in a slump. He's been good. He made some solid defensive plays tonight. He had a few gaffs, but he has been one of the best players on the ice. I am not worried about Stützle. I'm concerned more about our D. I am also concerned that aside from Norris and Watson, we don't have any centers who can win important draws. We need Pinto back. We need to play better team defence. We need to not fall asleep at the beginning of games and let in three goals. We need better D.

Reactions: Boud

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
He did say they're the closest to being ready tho, so that means no one in the AHL is ready basically lol.
He said Aspirot is the most ready but I think he's out for up to 8 weeks.
They have 3 of their top 6 D out so maybe he isn't selling too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $5,220.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino