OT: Sens Lounge XCX: Posted to the limit, one more time edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Saw a one man play last night about history, largely told through music, during the Gen X years. Was pretty good and lots of good music too.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Agreed. Capcom definitely screwed up on the B scenarios though, which is unfortunate. I'm also not a fan of how bullet spongy zombie's heads can be. Also Mr. X is annoying.

I found the game to be tame, but I played the **** out of the orignal game and you can't get scared when you know whats coming.

Muse.

I haven't made it to the B scenario yet, thats a shame to hear tho. I played the original . .. but i was probably so stoned I dont remember any of it lol

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Yikes, that would be depressing if Moist was his favourite band...
First band I ever saw live in concert!

Also, regarding Muse... Still kick myself for not going to see them in a small venue in Mississauga before they got super popular and tickets suddenly doubled or tripled in price anytime they swing by now since they play the ACC and whatnot

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Muse live is something else.

Although I was way too young to fully appreciate it, I must have been 18 when I saw them.

Last edited:

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
Worked the WWE last night.

Best moment of the night was when Elias told Drew McIntyre that the only person less liked in the building is Eugene Melnyk.

His response? " I have no idea what you are even talking about "

Hahaha

That erupted the crowd with the loudest cheer of the night. Lol

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
I'm only through season 5. Loved them all. Season 3 was probably the worst and I wasn't sure how it'd pick up after that season but it's gotten better.

I thought after season one that it was one of the best shows on TV. Brody in the bunker was one of the most intense scenes I've seen on tv. Incredibly well done. Season two and three were mediocre, didn't buy the romance angle and the family drama seemed excessive. Season four looked promising but didn't quite do enough to bring me back in. Haven't heard anything about the newer seasons.

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
I thought after season one that it was one of the best shows on TV. Brody in the bunker was one of the most intense scenes I've seen on tv. Incredibly well done. Season two and three were mediocre, didn't buy the romance angle and the family drama seemed excessive. Season four looked promising but didn't quite do enough to bring me back in. Haven't heard anything about the newer seasons.

The bunker scene was incredible. So intense. I've loved the show. Every season. Season 3 was probably the worst but still good. Worst part of the show imo was the daughter, Dana.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa

Thank goodness many of these types of people are so brain dead that they film themselves committing fairly serious crimes and thus expose themselves to the rest of the sane folks in the population so that we can intervene before further mayhem is caused, stunning that a human especially in generally educated Canada can make it to what appears to be an adult level yet still fails to consider all of the horrific possibilities if this action. I don't believe authorities have linked any injuries from a few months back to this crime as of yet, thankfully.

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
I saw my friend's 15 year old throw a temper tantrum because he got his xbox taken away. He was bawling at the top of his lungs while laying down, kicking and screaming on the bathroom floor.

I have no words.

Reactions: The Lewler

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
Punishment
(2) Every one who commits mischief that causes actual danger to life is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for life.
https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/section-430.html

Is that the right law?

Ya. Thats max penalty. Which she of course wont recieve.

Whats revelant for her is if shes a permanent resident or foreign national is if shes convicted of that specific offence section she's getting deported with a lifetime bar.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
At least she filmed herself and seemingly shared it. I know it must be old man syndrome but man are kids getting dumber? They can't spell, they can't syntax, they can't read cursive....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad