Sens Lounge LXXVI | The One Where we get back to Friends naming conventions

Status
Not open for further replies.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
The chances of the rebels getting their hands on surface to air missiles capable of hitting planes at higher altitudes through the black market are rather unlikely if not non-existent

Russia is going to get implicated in this because it certainly provided the weapons

Putin will get to play his favourite song again! Deny Deny Deny

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
If I had internet as good as hawt's or smeddy's I would be playing Destiny right now :(

Mr Invidious

May 12, 2014
My FIFA Ultimate Team is absolutely amazing. <333

10563358_10204194505923533_403739970_n.jpg

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
But dat IF Aguero, doe.

Haha, I think I'm the only one who plays FIFA in here.

Why play FIFA when you've got EA NHL to play instead? I've actually never played a single soccer game on console... but can't imagine that controls wise it plays out much different than hockey games?

Mr Invidious

May 12, 2014
I remember Higuain's name coming up in the final.
And for GK, if it's not Neuer yeah haven't heard of any other German goalies :)

Higuain was indeed in the WC Final. Primarily remembered as "OMG HOW DID YOU JUST MISS THE NET BY 10 FEET?!"

Neuer is a beast and by far the best GK in the game, but getting his IF or Team of the Season card is far too expensive for my liking. TotS Leno is a beast and affordable.

Mr Invidious

May 12, 2014
Why play FIFA when you've got EA NHL to play instead? I've actually never played a single soccer game on console... but can't imagine that controls wise it plays out much different than hockey games?

I play EA NHL fairly competitively. I have taken a hiatus from the franchise until NHL 15 comes out and then I'm getting back into my regimen. I expect my buddies and I to be a likely top 10 club when the game comes out.

But I've fallen in love with FIFA.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa

EA NHL is embarrassing compared to FIFA which is by far and away the best sports game on the market. I love Football and Hockey but I can't play NHL anymore. I only play The Show and FIFA for sports games.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
That's pretty much why I say, do what you want, as long as you pay for the consequences yourself.

Fine, so people who play sports should pay their own medical bills when they injure themselves. Where do you draw the line? Maybe someone who contracts an STD should be exempt from medicare too, they should have wrapped it. Those who get skin cancer from tanning themselves? They're burdening society. **** em!

PoutineSp00nZ

Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Im only like that about drugs and i dont care a ton. Ill never understand the logic behind using them.

"I don't like pop because its unhealthy and a waste to drink, so naturally it makes sense to think no one else should drink it"

It's not natural to try to dictate what others do when it doesn't effect you in the slightest. It's arrogant, pretentious and a dangerous line of thinking.

Mr Invidious

May 12, 2014
EA NHL is embarrassing compared to FIFA which is by far and away the best sports game on the market. I love Football and Hockey but I can't play NHL anymore. I only play The Show and FIFA for sports games.

I will forever play the NHL series because of a two things:

1) I'm pretty damn good at it.
2) There is no alternative.

The NHL series has been awful for a while now. I still find it enjoyable but that's because of what users make of the game. Competitive leagues that are put together by the consumers as well as the time I spend with my good friends playing it. But I could talk until the cows come home about how broken the NHL series has been.

FIFA is just awesome. The gameplay is far more balanced. The career mode is more in-depth. Ultimate Team is FAR and away more enjoyable. I cannot stand the UT modes for any game other than FIFA, and I'm now obsessed with it.

PoutineSp00nZ

Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
I will forever play the NHL series because of a two things:

1) I'm pretty damn good at it.
2) There is no alternative.

The NHL series has been awful for a while now. I still find it enjoyable but that's because of what users make of the game. Competitive leagues that are put together by the consumers as well as the time I spend with my good friends playing it. But I could talk until the cows come home about how broken the NHL series has been.

FIFA is just awesome. The gameplay is far more balanced. The career mode is more in-depth. Ultimate Team is FAR and away more enjoyable. I cannot stand the UT modes for any game other than FIFA, and I'm now obsessed with it.

I was never a fan of sega's NHL franchise, but at least it forced EA to stay on it's toes and improve it's format to stay ahead of the curve. After Sega stopped its nhl2k series, ea has gotten so stale since they know people will buy it as there is no other option.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
They've also been slaughtering each other for believing in a different god. Committing genocide to purify the bloodlines.

WHats your point?

Its natural.

For example, look at the responses im getting for not sharing the same opinion.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
My FIFA Ultimate Team is absolutely amazing. <333

10563358_10204194505923533_403739970_n.jpg

Holy **** I'm jealous.
Schmelzer is very out of place though :laugh:

My best players in FUT are Luis Suarez & Marco Reus... I have horrible pack luck and I am rather crap at building up money but I guess those guys aren't too shabby.

My favorite squad is:

Lewandowski - Eto'o
Reus - Gundogan - Mata - Navas
Alaba - Hummels - Cahill - Walker
Adler

Nothing too special but they get the job done.

Mr Invidious

May 12, 2014
Holy **** I'm jealous.
Schmelzer is very out of place though :laugh:

My best players in FUT are Luis Suarez & Marco Reus... I have horrible pack luck and I am rather crap at building up money but I guess those guys aren't too shabby.

My favorite squad is:

Lewandowski - Eto'o
Reus - Gundogan - Mata - Navas
Alaba - Hummels - Cahill - Walker
Adler

Nothing too special but they get the job done.

Schmelzer is there because he is literally the only LB that fit into my system keeping the chemistry up. He's serviceable though. Decent pace and defending.

Your squad is so close to my old squad that I was running for quite a while.

(4-1-2-1-2)
Eto - Lewandowski
Oscar
Schurrle - Blaszczykowski
Ramires
Baines - David Luiz - Hummels - Piszczek
Adler

Oh, and Reus/Suarez are better than anyone I have ever packed in FUT. Schweinsteger is my best pull. This team was built through... other means, haha.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Oh, and Reus/Suarez are better than anyone I have ever packed in FUT. Schweinsteger is my best pull. This team was built through... other means, haha.

My best pull was Wayne Rooney when he was worth 60K. Never sold him though, I still have him in a BPL team.
I actually didn't pack Reus or Suarez, I bought them with hard-earned coins. I've considered just buying coins in the past but I never have.

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Schmelzer is there because he is literally the only LB that fit into my system keeping the chemistry up. He's serviceable though. Decent pace and defending.

Your squad is so close to my old squad that I was running for quite a while.

(4-1-2-1-2)
Eto - Lewandowski
Oscar
Schurrle - Blaszczykowski
Ramires
Baines - David Luiz - Hummels - Piszczek
Adler

Eww, Chelsea.

That's disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad