OT: Sens Lounge CVI - The O & D Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
If I want to buy a tv do I take advantage of one the Black Friday deals I see now or wait till actual Black Friday and buy then?
If you can wait, Super Bowl weekend is the pinnacle of TV sales. It is the only opportunity TV manufacturers have to really sell units in the 1st quarter and to get rid of old stock before the new ones come out in Q2

Reactions: Sun God Nika

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Looks like the east is the beast.

That's really cool.....but also damned frightening. Seeing up hundreds of drones for such an coordinated light display...makes you wonder how far beyond that the military tech is right now, and where it will be in the near future. All this stuff, from drones to AI and beyond...it's all progressing so fast.

A little too fast.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
That's really cool.....but also damned frightening. Seeing up hundreds of drones for such an coordinated light display...makes you wonder how far beyond that the military tech is right now, and where it will be in the near future. All this stuff, from drones to AI and beyond...it's all progressing so fast.

A little too fast.

Coming soon for sure.... ;)

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Gene Simmons makes for an excellent villain. He does the evil eye thing exceptionally well.

And I'm still waiting for a robot that makes all my meals for me (and not hot dogs, either).

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I think TG is awesome.

A little worried about him though, these days.
It’s 4 and a half hours long!

Sounding great at the beginning. Gets too drunk(?) by the end.
TG IS awesome for sure. Will check out his YouTube channel cause his Van life and podcast sounds interesting.
JR kept talking about shooting deer and elk while TG was focused on the beauty of nature.
Pretty much every time TG mentions an animal in the wild, JR asks “Did you shoot it? You have your hunting license?” Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: variable26

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Yeah man. Check out the Tom green YouTube channel if you’re in to photography and/or Brian eno inspired music (made by TG in his Van) and/or beautiful! scenery.
This is a cool Ottawa dude man.
Also,

Last edited:
Reactions: variable26

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Remember when this board was into the MS Paint karma?
We had some fun times between MS Paint karma, the stupidest memes (Matt Gilroy eats babies! Rick Condra has elite stamina! Discuss.) and some pretty awesome GDTs. Back when the default setting was "get along" instead of "piss people off for the sake of it because permabans aren't a thing." Miss those days.

Reactions: Deku and saskriders

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
We had some fun times between MS Paint karma, the stupidest memes (Matt Gilroy eats babies! Rick Condra has elite stamina! Discuss.) and some pretty awesome GDTs. Back when the default setting was "get along" instead of "piss people off for the sake of it because permabans aren't a thing." Miss those days.
Cat karma was fun too. Or fusion karma threads... Ms paint cats.

Reactions: YouGotAStuGoing

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Giant snow penis spotted in Toronto's Riverdale Park

1606237320-20201124-snowpenis.jpg

Reactions: DrEasy

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
Took advantage of a black Friday sale and picked up a new TV.

Also Quebec has a weird sense of justice or lack there-of

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I really don't get what people have against daylight savings. I don't want it not getting light until 9 in the morning in the winter and I don't want it starting to get light at 3am in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad