OT: Sens Lounge CIII | Stranger Things Fashion Debate Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
**** I dunno man. That would drive me up the wall. The area they took their first vacation together? Why should I care lol. Maybe I am just a dick.

People get stupid with weddings! I've just come to accept it and I'm not phased by saying no to going. I don't care how close we are, if you choose to be weird about locations and costs, I may or may not be able to go!
That said, I'd totally go to the east coast. I love it there!

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
Oh also: if you are doing Baddeck tomorrow and anyone convinces you to do a whale-watching tour,
1) ONLY do it if you go on the Zodiac tours. The regular boats are for boring grandmas. Zodiacs are a frigging rip of a good time... But
2) there aren't many if any good whale watching tours in/near Baddeck. There will be lots of signs and pamphlets for whale watches everywhere, but it's all up north past Ingonish. So if you sign up for a tour in Baddeck, you still have to drive the 1.5hrs north, so keep that in mind.

Other things to do in Baddeck... Hmm... If you or your significant other like sailing, you can take the Amoeba tour, but it's kinda meh. It's an old sailboat. Neat, but meh. The captain can be hilarious or a total arse depending on his mood that day.

The Usige Ban Falls hike is pretty good too. Nothing outstanding, but if you're a hiker (it's a 3km trail) and like medium-sized waterfalls, then it'd be right in your wheelhouse.

The Alexander Graham Bell museum is ok if you like museums.

Baddeck is kind of... where all my grandparents like visiting. It's one of those towns. Slow and steady.

It sounds as though you I should have just had you plan the trip I did about 7 years ago to Cape Breton!! Because that is basically exactly what we did.

Also Zodiac tours are great. Although if you get sea sick, just be ok with throwing up on a whale.

Reactions: BonkTastic

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Just one short flight and an obscrne amount of importing pet paperwork andhe could be all yours!

Seriously though, that cat looks like it ate it's previous owner...
Haha, and big cats unfortunately have very strong claws. Razors that leave the kids arms nicely tattooed. His teeth are quite big too. He is very territorial and will rub all visitors , then swipe and hiss. And he ain’t even mad about it. My cat, when I was a kid, when he hissed it was basically batten down the hatches and evacuate the room. This guy just casually lets you know who is boss!

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Guysand girls. Need the best Chinese takeout in Ottawa. Not looking for authentic. Looking for best greasy Chinese food. It’s cheat day and I take them very seriously.

Reactions: Variable26

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Does anyone know a place that offers the chainsaw course ?

I've visited with ontrac and did a quick Google search. You would assume living in the valley these courses would be everywhere, but I was only able to find 1 in Pembroke and it's not the full course. Seems more like a refresher.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
The Rideau Restaurant on eagleson is my favorite. Classic greasy tasty as **** "Chinese" food.
thanks for the suggestion, im going to try this soon for last night I didn't have the time to make it out to eagleson and wasn't sure if they would deliver to me... I ordered from a place near me called Country Place Chinese... been going there my whole life,then a year ago it seemed like they totally changed their recipes, anyway decided to give them another chance and good news... the best Chinese takeout in the city is back baby

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Guysand girls. Need the best Chinese takeout in Ottawa. Not looking for authentic. Looking for best greasy Chinese food. It’s cheat day and I take them very seriously.
Yang Sheng 100%. I would pass up sex for one of their C1 combos.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Starting my way back to civilization, overnight in Fredericton.

Trailway Brewing, York County Cider and Red Rover Cider on the itinerary

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
I found their egg rolls to be terrible. Maybe just me.
The egg rolls leave something to be desired. But everything else is top notch. I would never go there for eggrolls only.

As an aside, here is my eggroll list for Ottawa

1. Ruby's
2. Wan's Barrhaven
3. Golden Palace
4. Number One
5. ???

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
WoW Classic launches tonight. They just gave me my own office... This could be trouble.

I'm checking it out for sure. I was hardcore into vanilla back in the day. So I'm going to check it out again, not sure if I'll have time to raid anymore, but I'm going to gank the hell out of people in stv again.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
I'm checking it out for sure. I was hardcore into vanilla back in the day. So I'm going to check it out again, not sure if I'll have time to raid anymore, but I'm going to gank the hell out of people in stv again.
Man, I remember back in the day waking up at 3 am so we could help my hunter friend tame a cat in STV. We had to do it then because the alliance problem was so bad. At 3 am most of the alliance are in bed.

I was in an endgame guild in vanilla. 3rd Nef kill on server, 2nd for horde.
I was the 2nd warlock to complete tier 2 and the 2nd on the server to get the tiger mount from ZG. Even then, I had more fond memories of leveling and making friends as I leveled over nightly raiding.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Man, I remember back in the day waking up at 3 am so we could help my hunter friend tame a cat in STV. We had to do it then because the alliance problem was so bad. At 3 am most of the alliance are in bed.

I was in an endgame guild in vanilla. 3rd Nef kill on server, 2nd for horde.
I was the 2nd warlock to complete tier 2 and the 2nd on the server to get the tiger mount from ZG. Even then, I had more fond memories of leveling and making friends as I leveled over nightly raiding.

Gaw the tiger mount in zg. I rolled a 99 on that, and the last dude to roll hit 100.

I'll never forget that shit. I would have been the second or third person on the server to have it.

The guy who won was garbage too, just brought in to fill spots. He left to join a rival guild, which we suspected, was just so they could take the tiger mount from us to be dicks.

Good times lol

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Chappelle's new standup on Netflix is hilarious lol
Saw Dave Chappelle a few years ago at Just For Laughs. It was pretty good though much of his newest Netflix routines come from that. I saw an interview with him where he said Netflix paid him 40 million for jokes he had sitting around.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Fredericton?

Or "discount military Fredericton", aka: Oromocto?
Yeah, downtown Fredericton.

Has a bit of nostalgia for me, since a long time ago I competed in my one national level competition.

Also, convenient place to stop after like 7h of driving. And some nice cidery and breweries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad