OT: Sens Lounge CIII | Stranger Things Fashion Debate Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Trailway is the G.O.A.T. Some of the best IPA's out there. They had a raspberry milkshake IPA and it is the best beer I've had
They had a great blackberry lime milkshake ipa today.
Also an ipa that I'm not sure what style exactly it was (lotus hops) that initially hits you as sweet before the ipa bitter comes through.

Both double ipa they had were excellent as well, and the double dry hopped version of their standard ipa was great.

Needless to say, there is no room for water or milk in the cooler anymore.

Reactions: Peptic Balcers

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
12000 player queues on Wow Classic servers.

Blizzard just fell into the same cash cow. Again.

Yep.

Was lucky to get in right at 6pm and get my hunter to lvl 5...then logged out to take a shower before work. Big mistake...now in a 3000+ queue.

Still a lot of fun to revisit the old game...even if it did take a good 30 minutes to tag enough boars and cats to finish one quest. Must've been at least 100 people in the starting zone. Complete chaos.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Yeah I don't think I have enough nostalgia for wow to return to it.

Played vanilla but started after Onyxia/MC but before BWL and AQ.

Raided BWL and AQ and pvpd my way up to rank 12 before I took a week off and dropped to like rank 9.

EQ and DAOC I probably have more interest in but had no desire then for a classic server either.

Reactions: Daxi

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Would love to get stoked on vanilla... but it was before my time. I didn't really hop in until the tail end of Wrath of the Lich King, so while the old content would have some appeal it's not enough to justify the same time and energy commitment I used to make.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Yeah I don't think I have enough nostalgia for wow to return to it.

Played vanilla but started after Onyxia/MC but before BWL and AQ.

Raided BWL and AQ and pvpd my way up to rank 12 before I took a week off and dropped to like rank 9.

EQ and DAOC I probably have more interest in but had no desire then for a classic server either.

Yeah. I would prefer a modern take, new IP inspired by something like DAoC or Guild Wars 1 which were my favorite takes on pvp gameplay in an mmo style format (I know gw1 wasn't a true MMO but you saw everyone in the cities and outposts).

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
Kingston had to put up a webpage explaining to people that 5g was safe. A group advocating it wants the city to explore alternatives like building a better fibre optic network.

How is the fibre optic network going help self driving cars?

These are probably the same muppets that are opposed to wind turbines.

FunkySeeFunkyDoo

Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
Yeah. I would prefer a modern take, new IP inspired by something like DAoC or Guild Wars 1 which were my favorite takes on pvp gameplay in an mmo style format (I know gw1 wasn't a true MMO but you saw everyone in the cities and outposts).
Not being a gamer, there are 4 acronyms in here that I have no clue would they mean....

Reactions: DrEasy

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
Kingston had to put up a webpage explaining to people that 5g was safe. A group advocating it wants the city to explore alternatives like building a better fibre optic network.

How is the fibre optic network going help self driving cars?

These are probably the same muppets that are opposed to wind turbines.

Communist Party of China = bad

5g = good

FunkySeeFunkyDoo

Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
The train to Copenhagen goes on a boat. Not a transfer at a boat, the train actually gets on the boat too.
Are you in Copenhagen now? We were there on our summer vacation this year and thought it was a really beautiful city. Would be interested to hear your impressions.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Not being a gamer, there are 4 acronyms in here that I have no clue would they mean....
IP: Intellectual Property. Often just shorthand to say "new game, not a remake"
DAoC: Dark Age of Camelot, a MMO RPG from the early '00s.
PVP: Player vs. player, which is direct combat with another human (as opposed to PVE, player vs. environment)
MMO: Massively Multiplayer Online. Often, but not always, a shorthand for MMORPG, which is Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game.

Reactions: FunkySeeFunkyDoo

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Crazy train delay. Was supposed to be in Stockholm like 2 hours ago, now we are heading the wrong way to try and get on a different track. Also Vodafone sucks.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
How much has your trip cost thus far?

No idea. My group tour that was 47 days was about $6500 and included accomodation, breakfasts, and about 80% of the meals. Haven't budgeted well and spent a couple thousand on activities, food, accomodation after the group part was over etc.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
Sent an email to ITS department not ITS. Got a phone call and three emails telling me I sent it to the wrong address. ffs.

I am just waiting for someone to show up and talk to me about my tps reports

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Sent an email to ITS department not ITS. Got a phone call and three emails telling me I sent it to the wrong address. ffs.

I am just waiting for someone to show up and talk to me about my tps reports

Bob's: "We think Qward has real management potential"

Qward's Lumburgh: "yeah... He's been having some problems with his TPS reports..."

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Bob's: "We think Qward has real management potential"

Qward's Lumburgh: "yeah... He's been having some problems with his TPS reports..."
51uAYeHbg8L._AC_SY400_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad