Post-Game Talk: Sens lose again - 3 to 2 for the Isles

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Do you think Dorion and DJ have done a good job?

Dorion? Ofcourse.

DJ? Fantastic development coach for the rebuild. But, I'd say his leash is very short right now. Needs to make make sure this small 3 game skid doesn't spiral into something bigger.

HF2002

Aug 20, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
Why not try Alfredsson, if he's interested? He got named as a member of the coaching staff during the season opener. They just didn't say what coach he was.

He's been seen on the ice working with players.

Martin St Louis has done a good job in Montreal. Why not Alfie?

Mr Hat

Oct 24, 2017
Kelowna
You guys are hilarious. It's always DJ's fault. I get it, it's easy to just blame the coach.

The first Islander goal I put the blame on Korpisalo for the rebound. Not that he had a bad night. He played well.
The second Islander goal was 100% on Kastelic. He coughed it up behind the net and it was in.
The third goal was just a blast from Dobson. Not much anyone could do.

Sorokin was awesome and the Sens didn't capitalize. It wasn't for a lack of effort. Once again, they outshot their opponents. But none of this had anything to do with coaching or systems.

What happened before that dobson goal? Our top two forwards force a bad play and NYI come back with numbers and take advantage. What the hell does the team practice or watch video on for the past 6 years and somehow our best players get worse with time. No system to buy into, no creativity, no accountability.

Flat starts, bad special teams, Top players have no mojo. Hope DJ enjoys his last hours as an NHL head coach because the cards are down and hes bust.

Nobody cares about effort. People care about results. The consolation prize of outshooting a bottom feeder team isn't enough.

Time for heads to roll, and the two headed monstor DJ and PD needs to be severed at once. Nobody will hire either in their current roles, ill bet my bottom dollar on it.

Reactions: LiseL

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Why not try Alfredsson, if he's interested? He got named as a member of the coaching staff during the season opener. They just didn't say what coach he was.

He's been seen on the ice working with players.

Martin St Louis has done a good job in Montreal. Why not Alfie?

Hell no. Let's not Gretzky him.

Reactions: robsenz

Sens9292

Oct 5, 2019
There’s no argument to keep the coach at this point. Stop the bleeding and move on

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
You guys are hilarious. It's always DJ's fault. I get it, it's easy to just blame the coach.

The first Islander goal I put the blame on Korpisalo for the rebound. Not that he had a bad night. He played well.
The second Islander goal was 100% on Kastelic. He coughed it up behind the net and it was in.
The third goal was just a blast from Dobson. Not much anyone could do.

Sorokin was awesome and the Sens didn't capitalize. It wasn't for a lack of effort. Once again, they outshot their opponents. But none of this had anything to do with coaching or systems.
You’re right. Nothing needs to change, let’s keep doing the same thing and we might be .500 in November by 2028.

HF2002

Aug 20, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
Hell no. Let's not Gretzky him.

Alfie was a grinder as much as he was a scorer. Gretzky was just a scorer.

Alfredsson had to work hard to earn his job, which is far more relatable and what this team needs. And he's still young enough to have passion. Gretzky had done it all when he started coaching. What did he care if he lost? His passion was money at that point.

Of course, maybe that's not something he wants at this stage in his life, with young children.

Reactions: Agent Zub

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
Why is it whenever Bruce is asked a question he always responds with "Claire Listen" like dumbass we are listening you were asked a question and you have a microphone why are you telling her to listen. She is literally listening.
He's just re-establishing his manly dominance over her knowing that she really looks up to him in a professional way. Claire wants to be just like Bruce one day, professionally and physically.

On another note our goalie played well for once and I barely care.

Satoru Gojo

Jan 15, 2012
SensChirp and his comment section is god awful, why is everything always sunshine and rainbows with him and his followers?

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00