Pre-Game Talk: SENS in Chicago, Wed, 8:00 pm on SportNet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Karlsson plays like he actually does not give a single f*** tonight. He was often deep in the Ozone and didn't bother to backcheck for his spot on defense while the forward was covering for him. His passes seem like he's just throwing the puck in the Ozone. He had 3 icings in this period alone.

I've never seen him not care like that. Somethings up.

Reactions: Pomee

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Karlsson plays like he actually does not give a single **** tonight. He was often deep in the Ozone and didn't bother to backcheck for his spot on defense while the forward was covering for him. His passes seem like he's just throwing the puck in the Ozone. He had 3 icings in this period alone.

I've read this kind of comment more times this yr than all the other yrs he has been here put together. Maybe it is time that he moved on, maybe it would be best for both sides. IMO it might help the Sens with a quicker turn around during this rebuild, can't be worse or can it with this owner?

Reactions: Pomee

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
I've read this kind of comment more times this yr than all the other yrs he has been here put together. Maybe it is time that he moved on, maybe it would be best for both sides. IMO it might help the Sens with a quicker turn around during this rebuild, can't be worse or can it with this owner?

This is not going to get better anytime soon my man.

That's my opinion anyway.

Reactions: aragorn

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
He knows he has to cover the far side post since he was 9 yo
It runs deeper imo

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017

Maybe it's time we got an new owner and built around a generational talent.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Maybe it's time we got an new owner and built around a generational talent.
It seems to have come down to this, where it's one or the other has to go, sadly EM controls this & nobody believes he will go.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Karlsson plays like he actually does not give a single **** tonight. He was often deep in the Ozone and didn't bother to backcheck for his spot on defense while the forward was covering for him. His passes seem like he's just throwing the puck in the Ozone. He had 3 icings in this period alone.

Its possible something has been up for a while.

Reactions: Alex1234

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
Erik's skating hasn't been what it was for the last few years (and 09-13 pre injury) but he's still a great skater. From what I observe I think his struggles with the foot are more when he's stationary and has to push off to accelerate or turn/pivot. When I had my foot/ankle injury a few years ago and was playing tennis, I was okay when I got running but from a stop it was a pain, every single time. It looks like he's reluctant to get in the way of shots too. That isn't surprising though.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON

High draft pick as a parting gift?

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
It seems to have come down to this, where it's one or the other has to go, sadly EM controls this & nobody believes he will go.

I believe Eugene will go. Sadly, he'll move Karlsson first.

I know you and the rest of the plug lovers will be glad to see EK leave, but the backlash will be beyond anything this franchise has seen before.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Paajarvi, McCormick,Pyatt, Dido, White

all better than Burrows yet Burrows is seen as a core player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad