All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Just look at those beautiful jersey's!

Chicago+Blackhawks+v+Ottawa+Senators+cJREIRwBYjvl.jpg

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
You mean bring back the kiddy crest???, or the beautiful Heritage jersey, as in your Avatar... :huh:
I like most of them with the Senator in front, can't stand the ZERO especially at centre ice. Huge marketing mistake IMO that takes away from their initial brand & logo. Chicago to my recollection have never put a big C on their jerseys.

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
I like most of them with the Senator in front, can't stand the ZERO especially at centre ice. Huge marketing mistake IMO that takes away from their initial brand & logo. Chicago to my recollection have never put a big C on their jerseys.

Give it some time. They will as part of some goofy NHL version of "colour rush" or whatever, like the NBA/NFL did.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Those are some neat jerseys for sure in the OP. As to the game Chicago's struggling as well this year, let's hope we get the win here to get 3 wins in 4.

TeamRenzo

Jul 20, 2009
Love those Chicago jerseys, :thumbu: in contrast, those Ottawa jerseys with the big ZERO in front are reflective of how Karlsson & Anderson have been playing this yr :thumbd:. They look like a copy or take off of the Hurricane logo. :thumbd: Bring back the Senator. :thumbu:

I dont get why people "love" the Chicago jerseys, its like someone said it publicly once and everyone jumped on the bandwagon.

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I dont get why people "love" the Chicago jerseys, its like someone said it publicly once and everyone jumped on the bandwagon.
I don't know who or if anyone said anything publicly, but I have liked those jerseys for decades.

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
If we get Ryan back before anymore moves?

Hoffman-Duchene-Ryan
Dzingel-Brass-Stone
Smith-Pageau-Gaborik
Paajarvi-Shore-Pyatt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad