Pre-Game Talk: SENS in Chicago, Wed, 8:00 pm on SportNet

Status
Not open for further replies.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Time for the Sportsnet "throw **** at the wall and see what sticks" intermission. I swear HF posters have a better idea of what is happening than those bozos.
What exactly was bad about that intermission? Seemed rather tame, really.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Do you think Dorion influenced the lines tonight?

Dzingel Pageau Gaborik
Paajarvi with Hoff and Duche ...
Pyatt on the 4th line

to help showcase .. Smith, Paajarvi, maybe Shore

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Melnyk is gonna force Dorion to acquire Andrew Shaw so that he doesn't have to clear out all thsoe #65 jerseys.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
It's just pretty apparent they have no idea what's going on but act like they do. TSN insiders at least have actual contacts within the league.
No it's not, they are just as connected as the TSN guys IMO. Maclean is a former GM, I'm quite sure he still has lots of connections with every team. I also thought most on here liked Friedman & he too seems to have a lot of connections. I get a feeling that you are just very upset with the team this yr & the fact that they suck & might trade Karlsson, would that be fair?

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Do you think Dorion influenced the lines tonight?

Dzingel Pageau Gaborik
Paajarvi with Hoff and Duche ...
Pyatt on the 4th line

to help showcase .. Smith, Paajarvi, maybe Shore

I don't think it's that farfetched for a coach to be told to showcase a player or players at this time of the year when the team is clearly out of the playoffs, so most likely.

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
I think the Korean Olympic team would have more shots on goal so far than the Sens have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad