Pre-Game Talk: SENS in Chicago, Wed, 8:00 pm on SportNet

Status
Not open for further replies.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I believe Eugene will go. Sadly, he'll move Karlsson first.

I know you and the rest of the plug lovers will be glad to see EK leave, but the backlash will be beyond anything this franchise has seen before.
Now that's not very nice, you don't know anything. It's also quite possible that the return turns this team into a powerhouse in a couple of yrs, if the prospects play to their potential. Every player eventually leaves either through trade, UFA or retirement.

You have to admit he has been terrible this season & given the situation with the owner maybe it's time. Should I call you a figure skater lover? It's just a game man, don't take it so seriously, lots more important things in life than worrying about what happens with these millionaires. Do you think he cares how sad you'll be if he leaves? He'll be too busy cashing his cheques.

Reactions: Ice-Tray

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Karlsson plays like he actually does not give a single **** tonight. He was often deep in the Ozone and didn't bother to backcheck for his spot on defense while the forward was covering for him. His passes seem like he's just throwing the puck in the Ozone. He had 3 icings in this period alone.

I've never seen him not care like that. Somethings up.

yea its pretty clear after sacrificing his foot for this club only to see Methot and Turris leave and now finding himself on a lottery team on the brink of being traded has something to do with it.

hes waiting for that trade

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Now that's not very nice, you don't know anything. It's also quite possible that the return turns this team into a powerhouse in a couple of yrs, if the prospects play to their potential. Every player eventually leaves either through trade, UFA or retirement.

You have to admit he has been terrible this season & given the situation with the owner maybe it's time. Should I call you a figure skater lover? It's just a game man, don't take it so seriously, lots more important things in life than worrying about what happens with these millionaires.
I've been reading your post for years.

Big, stupid, talentless players that run around trying to make hits and like to drop the gloves are your catnip.

To each there own, I guess, but don't expect me to care what you think about the hockey players that actually matter.

SevenOfSpades

Dec 9, 2010
i dunno maybe the fact that we gave up one of our most promising prospects for him not even a year ago?

It was a win now move at the deadline. Of course it was gonna be an overpayment. He has always been seen as a complimentary/stop gap player.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I've been reading your post for years.

Big, stupid, talentless players that run around trying to make hits are your catnip.
Well, they seem to have enough talent to make it to the best league in the world & some have manged to play for a number of yrs & be fan favourites & make a few million dollars & set their families up for life. That doesn't seem to be stupid or talentless. Have you played in the NHL?

Your lack of understanding or under appreciating how difficult that is to play & stick in a league with only about 800 players in it is alarming. Insulting people is also a sign of lack of education, manners & ignorance. People prefer who they prefer, who are you to dictate who people should cheer for? What business is it of yours?

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Well, everyone and their dog knows it was an overpayment but I don't even think Dorion thought of Burrows as a core player. Just a support piece.

he was the key acquisition (and costly) for a GM who said he was going for it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->