Pre-Game Talk: SENS in Buffalo, Wed 7:30pm on SN

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Fine, win this game, but we all know they're losing the next two, and it's not like we can ever out-suck Buffalo anyway.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
giphy.gif

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Speaking of that, I dunno why all the young people I see have a IPhone with a cracked screen. I have had cell phones for like 20 years and never even had a chip... I mean, do they throw it on the wall or something? :dunno:
I fell down a staircase drunk at the university bar once, landed on my iphone, and the metal frame broke but not the glass. I don't know how everyone has cracked screens either :laugh:

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Started with a simple shot from Wo too, then good tip/hustle by Chlapik and good patience/shot by Dzing. Simple power plays work... it baffles me that the top end guys don't get that..

Sens have some fancy skilled guys imo (Karlsson, Hoffman, Ryan..). Even Stone is looking for complicated plays on the PP. it’s like they all have the Spezzatis

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
I fell down a staircase drunk at the university bar once, landed on my iphone, and the metal frame broke but not the glass. I don't know how everyone has cracked screens either :laugh:

:laugh:

I just imagined the whole scenario in my head.

Dang, for all the crazy stuff I did when I was young and had my phone in my pocket (like snowboarding in the trees), I guess I got really lucky

Blarginator

Mar 24, 2010
Great hockey sense
Yeah big time. Combine that to his great skating and you got a stud defenseman. Give him time this summer to fill out his frame a bit so he can handle the bigger forwards and I think he breaks out next year.

He's got pretty much everything you'd want in a modern defenseman.

As a side note, I don't hate what I see from Wolanin. Good offensive instincts.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Yeah big time. Combine that to his great skating and you got a stud defenseman. Give him time this summer to fill out his frame a bit so he can handle the bigger forwards and I think he breaks out next year.

He's got pretty much everything you'd want in a modern defenseman.

As a side note, I don't hate what I see from Wolanin. Good offensive instincts.
I like Wolanin too... Great audition.. He has to do it again. If he plays as well as he has here this spring .. He should make it imo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad