Pre-Game Talk: SENS in Buffalo, Wed 7:30pm on SN

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Race for the bottom here. Even if we lose tonight they still won't tie us in the standings. With both Karlsson and Stone out I don't expect much from our team tonight.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
He's gone as far as I know. He did start a game in Colorado .. he's also played a game in San Antonio the AHL affiliate
I was just joking. Poking fun at Kleinendorst's comments in the pre game how he wants a vet around Gus and Hog.

If Hammond was still around you could certainly bet he'd still be getting started with one of those guys scratched.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I was just joking. Poking fun at Kleinendorst's comments in the pre game how he wants a vet around Gus and Hog.

If Hammond was still around you could certainly bet he'd still be getting started with one of those guys scratched.

:laugh: Absolutely

Pretty sure KK was told to try to win as a modus operandi

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Someone should bring back a puck from Buff. for Karlsson's collection....:laugh:

Actually they should turn this into a meme. Every free agent or guy that could be moved out should fish out a puck at the end of each period. Ryan, Burrows, Smith, etc.
"No, it doesn't mean anything. We were 2-2 after two and I wanted to remember that," said Zack Smith.
"I just really like 5-4, it adds up to 9 which is my number," said Ryan.
DO IT.

Reactions: Back in Black

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013

Condo will likely be gone for the year.. So we may see Taylor play some before this is all done

How do we not play Taylor in at least a game or two?

"He's been a good soldier for us, and with his contract coming to an end, we only think it's fair to give him a chance to be evaluated at the NHL level."

aka...."Guys we're tanking but shhhh".

Especially since these are road games and not home games. If they were home games, I would buy the argument that the fans paid good money and don't deserve to have to see Danny Taylor.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad