Senators Uniform and Jersey Concepts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beville

#ForTheBoys
Mar 4, 2011
Engerlanddd!
I don't mind the concepts in the OP.

Granted, they need a bit of polishing for a real bit of kit, but the style behind it, I'm kinda liking it..

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
Here's a concept I came across on Icethetics that someone did. Looks like a tip of the hat to JS's design. Dig the off-white.

0306-texfischer-ott.png

I would wear this to weddings and job interviews, but not funerals.

Legend Killer

Nov 15, 2007
They showed a sneak peak of the new jersey at the Season Seat Holder Hot Stove last night....Main jersey is black....with the string at collar...and it seemed that there was a shield crest on one of the sides of the chest...the jersey was folded up and the picture was cropped so it was just a teaser. Definately a black base tho and not full barberpole.

H2O

Sep 18, 2005
That is a thing of beauty.

Looks kinda similar to the Blackhawks' third, though... is it different enough?

It looks different enough to me. There are lots of similar looking jerseys out there.

Percy LeSueur*

0217-ryanhaslett-ott.png

0124-mikeivall-ott.png

Anything along the lines of these two concepts would be a massive upgrade.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
They showed a sneak peak of the new jersey at the Season Seat Holder Hot Stove last night....Main jersey is black....with the string at collar...and it seemed that there was a shield crest on one of the sides of the chest...the jersey was folded up and the picture was cropped so it was just a teaser. Definately a black base tho and not full barberpole.

What type of shield crest was it? Could it have been a 20th anniversary patch?

Ottawa_Senators_23-24_Jersey.JPG

That style came to mind when you said shield.

Legend Killer

Nov 15, 2007
What type of shield crest was it? Could it have been a 20th anniversary patch?

Ottawa_Senators_23-24_Jersey.JPG

That style came to mind when you said shield.

Looked very similar, but definately not in the center of the jersney...Im pretty sure it would be opposite of the "C" or "A" from what we were shown...

Moe Mantha

Aug 8, 2008
Winnipeg, MB, CANADA
0306-texfischer-ott.png

This jersey is awesome. I would be the first in line to buy it. Good job.

I like this a lot, but the O and the numbers/letters should be full out white to offset it from the beige trim, imo!

And I STILL think it looks like we'd be running around with a giant ZERO on our chests, which is a little odd for me! ;)

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
Looked very similar, but definately not in the center of the jersney...Im pretty sure it would be opposite of the "C" or "A" from what we were shown...

Someone should try to make a 20th Anniversary logo in that style of design, place it on JerkStore's design and add tie-ups, from everything I've gathered talking to people, the result would be close to what they think they saw.

Jerk Store*

I like this a lot, but the O and the numbers/letters should be full out white to offset it from the beige trim, imo!

And I STILL think it looks like we'd be running around with a giant ZERO on our chests, which is a little odd for me! ;)

:help:

Sorry, nothing personal, just not a good idea imo.

Jerk Store*

Yeah agreed but his other tought is preety good IMO. We would get mocked around the league with a huge zero on our chests.

I disagree with that also. This is a professional sports organization, not an elementary school yard.

ElRossoMatt

Feb 13, 2010
Bucharest,Romania
I disagree with that also. This is a professional sports organization, not an elementary school yard.

Absolutely, but it would still be hard to dig for a part of our fanbase. Don't get me wrong, i love the O, but it would be a radical change and they are probably analyzing and over-analyzing what the outcome would be if they go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad