Senators Uniform and Jersey Concepts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minister of Offence

Oct 2, 2009
www.chadhargrove.com
Jerkstore's OR that other concept that showed up in the other most recent jersey thread that everyone fell in love with, it was pretty much like Jerk's but with some modification, which is the direction I'm guessing they'll go in. Jerkstore's with the Sens putting their print on it a little.

And for god sakes go back to the old set for regular use...I'm sure it's too soon because the new set is still pretty fresh (although not "fresh"), but 1 or 2 years down the road they really need to ditch the cartoon crap. If I was a Sens player I'd be looking around the league wishing my team had some "harder" looking jerseys.

dmarc

SENS!!!!!!!
Mar 29, 2009
meh not very creative lol,

lets switch shoulder patches and crest and add a few stripes. pretty bland imo

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
This is what the Sens should be wearing next season!

It looks too much like chicago's uniform. No thanks. We already have identical jersey's to pittsburgh's.

Can we please go back to a complete unique design?

Exalted User
Dec 14, 2010
Babylon
This is a concept i made for Ottawa a while back. I like them more. Not because they're very good. It's because yours... arn't.

Home
dm73v6.jpg

Away
vhaqlw.jpg

Third
24fdx82.jpg

Last edited:

Exalted User
Dec 14, 2010
Babylon
If i remmber correctly the arm numberson the third was supposed to be red. never gor arround to fix that. Imma see if i can find the psd.

EDIT: yep. fixed it.

ben3001

Jun 20, 2008
That is a fake/OP design I think. Zoom in and you clearly see the another redish/yellow (calgary heritage?) under it. It was simply painted in PS/AI. Almost seems to be badge on pants quickly blocked off. Definitely not a final or anywhere near professional presentation image.

Or at least, I really hope, because it is quite frankly a truly bad design.

Last edited:

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
This is a concept i made for Ottawa a while back. I like them more. Not because they're very good. It's because yours... arn't.

Home
dm73v6.jpg

Away
23tsche.jpg

Third
314pfde.jpg

These are my style. I prefer them without the black shoulders on the white one (too close to the devils) which would make them close to our best jersey in team history.

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata

Home
dm73v6.jpg

Away
23tsche.jpg

Third
314pfde.jpg

Those a hot, like them. The only thing I don't like is the black/white stripe at the bottom of the red jersey, but other than that, all 3 kick the ass of the jerseys we have now.

Minister of Offence

Oct 2, 2009
www.chadhargrove.com
I like those concepts. But I think I'd rather see them with the old logo...and then they basically become what we used to have...but updated a little (or more than little) to change with the times.

Going back to the old jerseys and allowing for subtle changes to the layout of the jersey like the Habs and Leafs have done is what I advocate for.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Those a hot, like them. The only thing I don't like is the black/white stripe at the bottom of the red jersey, but other than that, all 3 kick the ass of the jerseys we have now.

They're the same as the stripes on the other jerseys? :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad