Senators Uniform and Jersey Concepts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Given we're in the nation's capitals I'd like to see the Canadian flag incorporated into our logo or jersey.

I disagree, Calgary does that, and it is cringe worthy. It is the type of thing that makes sense in the MLB or NBA where you only have one team carrying the mantle for Canada. To put it in perspective, imagine if the Minnesota Wild or any other random US team started wearing American flags on their jerseys, it is just so redundant.

Some sort of imagery associated with the nation's capital like the Parliament building which they've done makes sense though.

who_me?

Oct 7, 2003
I6Aoafp.jpg

Wow, triple sixes.

the Illuminati would approve.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
^ Logo usage aside, I like the overall design and would not be upset if these came out.

I see the CT ad there.. I guess it is inevitable.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
I love those. They just need the black portion on the forearm area like the old white jerseys. The peace tower shoulder patch is outdated, should use the Senators shield or the O that is on the current home/away.

I feel like I am a nut or something. I love that updated 2-D logo but so many people here seem to HATE it.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I'm not all that crazy about those designs, but I'd still buy that black jersey over any of our current home and away ones. He really should have used more elements from our mid-90s 2D jerseys though, as those are nicer than anything that's come since then.

Weirdly enough, I really dig the light changes he made to the Habs jersey.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad