Senators Uniform and Jersey Concepts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerk Store*

Absolutely, but it would still be hard to dig for a part of our fanbase. Don't get me wrong, i love the O, but it would be a radical change and they are probably analyzing and over-analyzing what the outcome would be if they go for it.

I doubt it, from all the rumours we've seen, they're going it that direction.
Ken Warren asked me about this when I did the Citizen interview and he didn't post my full answer but I'll post it here:

It's like a kid teasing another kid in the school yard because of his last name or something. Who's the real loser?

This is our heritage and we're lucky enough to have a rich one. No reason not to celebrate it. Come on now.

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
I doubt it, from all the rumours we've seen, they're going it that direction.
Ken Warren asked me about this when I did the Citizen interview and he didn't post my full answer but I'll post it here:

It's like a kid teasing another kid in the school yard because of his last name or something. Who's the real loser?

This is our heritage and we're lucky enough to have a rich one. No reason not to celebrate it. Come on now.

Your jersey is the best new design I've seen. If it were really new, I'd be worried about being mocked, but frankly, it's been around enough... heck, we're rebuilding maybe 0 is appropriate anyway...

I'm not afraid of the stigma of O...... well, not with that jersey at least

Wham City

Oct 27, 2006
Whistler
They showed a sneak peak of the new jersey at the Season Seat Holder Hot Stove last night....Main jersey is black....with the string at collar...and it seemed that there was a shield crest on one of the sides of the chest...the jersey was folded up and the picture was cropped so it was just a teaser. Definately a black base tho and not full barberpole.

Sounds good. I'm actually pretty hopeful they're not going to screw this up.

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
JerkStore, I honestly didn't know you had an article with Warren.

If it's too much to ask you or anyone else, do you mind sending me a link of it please. I'm interested.

Thanks. :)

Moe Mantha

Aug 8, 2008
Winnipeg, MB, CANADA
Sorry, nothing personal, just not a good idea imo.

Yeah, I mocked it up, not sure it adds anything.
sensk.jpg

And why the :help:? Je n'understand pas!

Jerk Store*

Yeah, I mocked it up, not sure it adds anything.
sensk.jpg

And why the :help:? Je n'understand pas!

Lol, well, sorry, that was excessive. I should've explained instead. There is not a big contrast difference between off white and white. Obviously if you go with one, you should forget about the other. Just adds an unnecessary element ;)

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Pretty random question here. Does anyone know which font is used for our current jerseys?

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Thank god they're not going with off-white. That's just ugly. I'm also a full supporter of the "O"

Batali Crocs*

When it comes to PR, the Sens suck.

I still have nightmares of those ****acular SNES jerseys.

I'm expecting another crappy 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad