Senators hire new Chief Marketing Officer

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadBallLaker

Jul 29, 2014
Does the organization ever read through this forum? We're basically handing them free in-depth data from the more dedicated fans. While the casual fans are easy to survey.

Yes, the organization tries to monitor all of social and digital to listen to our fans, much like the recent survery you've seen. Try to look for feedback and suggestions on what we're doing now and going forward - while wading through the posts that... well, you know.

Fandlauer

Apr 23, 2013
Ottawa unless it becomes a disaster
Yes, the organization tries to monitor all of social and digital to listen to our fans, much like the recent survery you've seen. Try to look for feedback and suggestions on what we're doing now and going forward - while wading through the posts that... well, you know.

For the love of God bring back the 2D logo.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012

Please please please go read these jersey/logo threads for fan opinion:

Part 1 is old. Part 2 begins with the launch of the Adidas jersey. Part 3 is still in its infancy.

Part 2:
https://hfboards.mandatory.com/thre...ncepts-part-2-disappointment-edition.2359643/

Part 3:
https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/2017-new-logo-jersey-news-and-concepts-part-3.2515897/

NorthCoast

May 1, 2017

Official Sens communication account?

4 years old, 1 like received...yeah that seems about right:)

Heady Topper

Apr 11, 2018
Speaking of, we're having some fun on Twitter right now. Basically, pick a set from each (one where Heritage is the main, one where 2D is the main). Then we'll make them go head to head. Then, the winner takes on the final boss of the game... The SNES jersey!

BadBallLaker

Jul 29, 2014
Speaking of, we're having some fun on Twitter right now. Basically, pick a set from each (one where Heritage is the main, one where 2D is the main). Then we'll make them go head to head. Then, the winner takes on the final boss of the game... The SNES jersey!

Thanks - we've seen the spirited conversation from fans on social about this and other topics. (I can't look at this, maybe I've been Mutombo'd) :)

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007

I don't do twitter so I vote B and B.

Heritage main and sexy red 90's throwback as alternate is my top choice.

Reactions: Newgates59

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Thanks - we've seen the spirited conversation from fans on social about this and other topics. (I can't look at this, maybe I've been Mutombo'd) :)

Hi SensComms, With so many easy correctible errors the org has made recently, if you are directly tied to the org may I start by suggesting one of the most glaring issues is the current uniform setup which is regularly rated by fans of the team and league as the worst, we have several fan generated concepts which would instantly become the envy of the league, I like many here will not purchase anything with the 3D logo on it as it is visually un-appealing to me. Best of luck with the revival!

Heady Topper

Apr 11, 2018
Hi SensComms, With so many easy correctible errors the org has made recently, if you are directly tied to the org may I start by suggesting one of the most glaring issues is the current uniform setup which is regularly rated by fans of the team and league as the worst, we have several fan generated concepts which would instantly become the envy of the league, I like many here will not purchase anything with the 3D logo on it as it is visually un-appealing to me. Best of luck with the revival!

Concepts have been offered for free on many occasions.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Concepts have been offered for free on many occasions.

Surely the team would have accepted "the poster" here's ideas who created the current best sweater the team has worn up for free? I mean surely they would have done that even if they initially thought it was a good idea but passed for a random reason only for "the poster" to canvass them showing them their brilliant ideas and true fandom in the process? :sarcasm:

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
Official Sens communication account?

4 years old, 1 like received...yeah that seems about right:)

No posts since 2016, looks like Uncle Euge used the money in the refinancing to hire some comms staff. Welcome back!

Maybe he should move to focus on scouting and player development and maybe fire that creep running the show in Belleville. Also, maybe get that generational defenceman and all of our other free agents signed.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
No posts since 2016, looks like Uncle Euge used the money in the refinancing to hire some comms staff. Welcome back!

Maybe he should move to focus on scouting and player development and maybe fire that creep running the show in Belleville. Also, maybe get that generational defenceman and all of our other free agents signed.
Yeesh, some of you are relentless. SensComms is actually making an effort here. You know, the exact thing we have all been asking for.

Showing your colours for sure.

Last edited:

Beville

#ForTheBoys
Mar 4, 2011
Engerlanddd!
Might be good to have someone not from a hockey background come in to the office...

But we’ll see how long it takes Eugene to break her :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille