Season Ticket Holder Discussion Thread: Pt 4

PuckLuckHomer

Nov 15, 2017
Hey! I had my relocation yesterday and my email states that once I relocated, I had to wait until 8AM the next business day to make any subsequent relocations and the deadline was Sunday at 5PM. I went in there today as I wasn't completely happy with my selection but I don't have the option to relocate like I had in previous years. Is it not available because 'Saturday' is not a business day?? Has anyone else had this problem or run into this scenario in the past? I am not entirely sure that it is fair that I am locked out as it is a Saturday.

BCNeil

Apr 21, 2016
Hey! I had my relocation yesterday and my email states that once I relocated, I had to wait until 8AM the next business day to make any subsequent relocations and the deadline was Sunday at 5PM. I went in there today as I wasn't completely happy with my selection but I don't have the option to relocate like I had in previous years. Is it not available because 'Saturday' is not a business day?? Has anyone else had this problem or run into this scenario in the past? I am not entirely sure that it is fair that I am locked out as it is a Saturday.

Yeah it was a poorly worded email, since people from Friday don't actually have a chance to re-relocate.

Reactions: PuckLuckHomer

Simby

Oct 11, 2016

Same here. I don't have the option to relocated today even though it's supposed to until Sunday at 5 pm.

PuckLuckHomer

Nov 15, 2017
Same here. I don't have the option to relocated today even though it's supposed to until Sunday at 5 pm.
I have emailed my account person. I am not at all happy about this. They should have stated that it couldn't happen on Saturday as it is not considered a business day. People who had a earlier relocation day, could have went back in Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. I don't think that is fair for people who are lower down on the seniority list.

northern2020

Nov 23, 2003
108 is the best. You get the whole section to yourself :laugh:

In all seriousness though I just moved to 107. I was in 115 which was the same view and I really liked it. I moved over just because I wanted to move up a few rows.

Need some help - in 134 Row 11 seats 3-6

Considering 107 Row 18 seats 14-18

Price : same

What row did you move up to?

poolparty98

Aug 6, 2017
I have emailed my account person. I am not at all happy about this. They should have stated that it couldn't happen on Saturday as it is not considered a business day. People who had a earlier relocation day, could have went back in Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. I don't think that is fair for people who are lower down on the seniority list.

Same thing for me, I emailed them as well. That’s sucks, Lowe running the relocation now??

I figured that it was a business day as well during a week long relocation.

Reactions: PuckLuckHomer

Oildrum

Jan 22, 2013
Need some help - in 134 Row 11 seats 3-6

Considering 107 Row 18 seats 14-18

Price : same

What row did you move up to?

Row 11 and closer don’t have cup holders on the attack twice side. Row 12 has them but they are on the arm of the seat. Best to be row 13 and up! This is because those rows are all collapsible

Sounds very minor but it is annoying haha.

I’d make that move in a heart beat. Attack twice regardless of row is a major upgrade.

Reactions: northern2020

poolparty98

Aug 6, 2017

Has anyone heard from their rep regarding this?? Are we going to get another window to switch?

G Unit

Apr 8, 2016
I haven't heard anything yet but I will follow up in a couple of hours if he hasn't emailed back. Will post when I know something.

I’ll be interested to hear if they allow another change, but they might. Logistically they are opening up the seats to registery members today, so they might make accommodations for the few season ticket holders who missed their window last week.

PuckLuckHomer

Nov 15, 2017
They called me back and I was able to switch. The map wasn't available so I made him go through the sections I was interested in. I told him they need to update the wording on their emails to indicate that Saturday/Sunday wasn't a 'business day'.

northern2020

Nov 23, 2003
Row 11 and closer don’t have cup holders on the attack twice side. Row 12 has them but they are on the arm of the seat. Best to be row 13 and up! This is because those rows are all collapsible

Sounds very minor but it is annoying haha.

I’d make that move in a heart beat. Attack twice regardless of row is a major upgrade.

How about 105 row 23 seats 11-14 VS 107 row 18 seats 11-14 ?

views

Attachments

• 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    207.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    207.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Oildrum

Jan 22, 2013
How about 105 row 23 seats 11-14 VS 107 row 18 seats 11-14 ?

views
For me personally I wouldn't spend the extra money to be 1 section over. In either section it's hard to see the far end of the rink. But that's just my 2 cents, I'm just a dude on the internet :laugh:

Reactions: northern2020

YEGman

Dec 21, 2009
Edmonton
This morning still plenty of seats open in almost every Section in both bowls particularly the Upper including the two I abandoned this year after 25 years.

They sent a Survey last week to me as someone who had not renewed asking a number of questions including the main reason why not: I selected the on-ice performance of the team.

CanmoreMike

Feb 27, 2002
#YEG
This morning still plenty of seats open in almost every Section in both bowls particularly the Upper including the two I abandoned this year after 25 years.

They sent a Survey last week to me as someone who had not renewed asking a number of questions including the main reason why not: I selected the on-ice performance of the team.

Do you (or anyone else) know if the Oilers sent out these exit surveys in the past?

I've heard from others some heavy, full press courtings of departing STHers that I know. Hope this is the dawn of a new era.

IBleedOil247

Aug 12, 2005
Edmonton
Was registry number 638 and selection time was Tuesday at 3:50PM. I just logged in now for the first time so I would think many other registry members have had an opportunity over the past couple days. As of 5 minutes ago;

1004 Upper Bowl Seats Remain
649 Lower Bowl Seats Remain
92 SportsNet Lounge Seats Remain

There are seats available in every single section except for 102 which is sold out. No Drink Rail Seats available anywhere. TONS of Aisle Seats

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad