Season Ticket Holder Discussion Thread: Pt 4

CanmoreMike

Feb 27, 2002
#YEG
Anyone hear anything about seat relocation?

I have not. I have also heard, slightly off topic, that some Elks season ticket holders have not been contacted yet. I bug someone I work with - heard from the Elks yet? Nope. Nothing.

I bring this up because I wonder if both teams are waiting to hear from the province what the plan is for games. In the Oilers case I imagine that relocating a bunch of fans to have the province shut down again might create more headaches than it is worth.

I'm spitballing.

Reactions: EchoesoftheEighties

EchoesoftheEighties

HF Oil's Unofficial Shitposter
Jan 30, 2006
Edmonton
I received an email today saying that I as a season ticket holder, get priority for Power Packs. I have season tickets though so not sure why I'd be interested in that? Lol

Still never heard back regarding upgrading seats. Don't think it's happening at this point.

Not too thrilled with the communication from the team in all honesty. I bought tickets for 1 Vegas game and 1 Toronto game years back and I receive more communication from the Knights and Leafs than the Oilers who I have season tickets for. Not a good look....

CanmoreMike

Feb 27, 2002
#YEG
I received an email today saying that I as a season ticket holder, get priority for Power Packs. I have season tickets though so not sure why I'd be interested in that? Lol

Still never heard back regarding upgrading seats. Don't think it's happening at this point.

Not too thrilled with the communication from the team in all honesty. I bought tickets for 1 Vegas game and 1 Toronto game years back and I receive more communication from the Knights and Leafs than the Oilers who I have season tickets for. Not a good look....

Might have been you but heard something similar here before about better communication from Knights.

As for packs - I imagine they are hoping you want to give tickets to family and friends. I've been tempted to try Sportsnet lounge one of these days.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Was there an advance window for season ticket holders to buy individual game tickets? I got an email saying that single game seats go on sale Thursday at 11, but I'm kicking myself thinking I might have missed the advance window that STH's usually get.

Trader

Jan 13, 2007
Was there an advance window for season ticket holders to buy individual game tickets? I got an email saying that single game seats go on sale Thursday at 11, but I'm kicking myself thinking I might have missed the advance window that STH's usually get.
I believe that the advance window is on Wednesday.
Season Ticket Holders were given a designated time in an e-mail sent just prior to the e-mail announcing that tickets would be going on sale to the public on Thursday.
Did you get 2 e-mails from the Oilers on Monday almost back to back?

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
I believe that the advance window is on Wednesday.
Season Ticket Holders were given a designated time in an e-mail sent just prior to the e-mail announcing that tickets would be going on sale to the public on Thursday.
Did you get 2 e-mails from the Oilers on Monday almost back to back?

Unfortunately I don't get the emails from the Oilers, those go to my boss who it totally unavailable to check with.

Basically I have access to my company's corporate ticket account (which I use to snipe tickets for myself in the advance window for STH prices), but don't get the emails notifying me of anything. Usually he'll forward me notifications from the account, but he's out of country at the moment and totally incommunicado.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Reactions: oilers'72

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille