GDT: SEA @ BUF 7pm EST TV: MSG Radio: WGR - Lock up the Kraken

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
Wow what a hot mess.
1704852803122.png

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I actually think we’re doing pretty damn good considering there is no evidence this organization wants to improve at any level. Not ownership, not front office, not coaching, no players. Nowhere.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
He very well good be a 2c, it just won't happen here. We didn't develop him at all and then stapled him to a checking line role with two players who know how to kill plays.
Where he belongs.... Krebs is right with the knows how to kill plays people

HOOats

NO DOOM NO GLOOM
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Yeah not enough smoking on the SRO rail
Honestly, yeah. This whole place just feels like a crummy "family-friendly" amusement park now. A corporate potemkin village that could be disassembled and shipped away overnight, only erected to sell $18 beers in the first place.

And that's not even including the on-ice product. Would have loved to see anyone turn up the physicality to start the period and try to bait a fight or catch-up call.

CaliSabresfan24

Aug 21, 2021
San Jose,CA
He has like 5 points ... at least Okposo can still create some goals from that spot. I dunno man, I think we'd be seeing more signs of smart play and talent from him if he were primed for more.

Worst PP of season?
Idk.. I just feel like the kid was forced to be something he isn't.. His first year here you saw the vision and play making ability when he was playing with JJ and Quinn in Roch and when he got PP time then the staff all the sudden decides to turn him into a 4th line grinder...

Everyone seems to disagree with me so I'll take the L but I just don't think the staff did good job developing him

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
Dumo just holding onto the puck for an eternity before making a calm outlet because he knows none of the kids on our team would dare think about making contact with him

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00