GDT: SEA @ BUF 7pm EST TV: MSG Radio: WGR - Lock up the Kraken

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I'm curious if someone who was viewed as one of the biggest overpays of UFA a few years ago runs his mouth about someone who got overpaid in UFA again?

BFLO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2015
Does Seattle still play a structured defensive game? That's our kryptonite - teams that play defense.
To piggy back.

Hard working teams of middling talent are our Kryptonite. (especially when we play them at home)

Prediction: Our 0-4 record against the Kraken drops to 0-5 in an ugly uncompetitive fashion.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
To piggy back.

Hard working teams of middling talent are our Kryptonite. (especially when we play them at home)

Prediction: Our 0-4 record against the Kraken drops to 0-5 in an ugly uncompetitive fashion.

Their record against the Kraken is nearly Brandon Tanev ugly.

Reactions: BFLO and Dubi Doo

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Screen Shot 2024-01-09 at 1.00.56 PM.png

Reactions: tsujimoto74

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
It depends on how they respond to Seattle. Seattle has a lot of warts but the last month or so have really put together a heater. If we can match them, we should win. If we come out flat it will be like the Ottawa game.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
As others here have stated, they have never once looked competitive against this Kraken franchise. Looking back, I remember it being some of the most miserable games to watch. I don't foresee that changing.

Playoffs are a very long shot, lottery won't be obtainable with the Sharks, Ducks and Hawks circling the drain even faster then we are.

This is the start of a meh game, part of a meh season. if you have neither of those things, what is there to cheer about anymore?

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
This team has beat the brakes off of us in 3 of the 4 games... They were some of our most least competitive games over the last couple of years.. Not holding out much hope but we gotta beat them sometime, right? Just make it competitive ffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad