GDT: SCSF game 6: Vegas @ Montreal : 5pm PT

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
This team sucks against these defensive trap teams.

They do much better against these run and gun type of teams.

It is why the Knights were fine against the Avs, but sucked hard against Montreal this year and Dallas last year. Even Minnesota gave us problems.

They just have no answer for these type of teams.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Holden too. Free up some cap and you have to figure out what to do with Glass. Watching Suzuki made me sad.

Suzuki didn't always look this good, and he still hasn't for stretches of this season, but they kept faith in him and gave him good opportunities and let him stumble and gave him good chances to learn from it. We would have stuck him with Eakin and sent him to Henderson.

Reactions: Vegas07

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
They have two choices.

Trade the entire forward group to get one that will fit his square peg style
Fire him.

I vote 2. I couldn't give a f*** about his regular season record.

How about his playoff record then? Pretty sure there's only 2 coaches in the league that have better playoff records, Quenneville and Trotz.

The grass ain't always greener on the other side.

Reactions: Vegas07

Haguerbomb

HOCKEY BELONGS IN THE DESERT
Oct 5, 2019
Garbage PP was the death knell for this team. I don't know why you don't play Glass at all, he was good early in the season with a nice point streak and good on the PP.

Speatleysson

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa, Ontario
Keep your chin up Vegas fans, the future is still very bright!

Your team fought hard, but ultimately, I think they got exhausted from the Colorado series whereas Montreal was fresh for this series.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Garbage PP was the death knell for this team. I don't know why you don't play Glass at all, he was good early in the season with a nice point streak and good on the PP.
Yeah I love Debeors logic.... Glass has success on the Powerplay.... Our Power Play is garbage.... if only I could put 2 and 2 together to slightly make things better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad