GDT: SCSF game 6: Vegas @ Montreal : 5pm PT

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
This slog type game just doesn't suit him

I'd say it's more just being in the defensive zone doesn't suit him. He's soft as baby wipes. He needs to be able to utilize his puck skills and great skating. That only happens on the attack.

The Duck Knight

Feb 6, 2012
Mark my words if/when we lose this game it will be because of an odd man rush because of a mistake by the Theo/Mcnabb pairing.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Tuch should have a few goals in this series. He literally blows every opportunity he has to score.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Honestly, a part of me wants to just end this now.

Even if the Knights somehow get past the Habs, i don't seem them being able to win against the Lightning or even the Islanders for that matter. Islanders especially considering they are pretty much the same team as the Habs and they have a coach that the Knights have already lost to before.

The Duck Knight

Feb 6, 2012
Honestly, i kind of want to just end this now.

Even if the Knights somehow get past the Habs, i don't seem them being able to win against the Lightning or even the Islanders for that matter. Islanders especially considering they are pretty much the same team as the Habs and they have a coach that the Knights have already lost to before.

No way. I also don't like their chances but there is no excuse losing to this team after beating Colorado four straight.

I do think the Isles are a terrible matchup because they're the final form of the Montreal's and Minnesota's of the world. Tampa though might not have Kucherov and they have a tendency to sleep walk through large chunks of games.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Honestly, a part of me wants to just end this now.

I didn’t see this team getting by Colorado. Even if it’s more unlikely than that I still want the chance.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
No way. I also don't like their chances but there is no excuse losing to this team after beating Colorado four straight.

I do think the Isles are a terrible matchup because they're the final form of the Montreal's and Minnesota's of the world. Tampa though might not have Kucherov and they have a tendency to sleep walk through large chunks of games.

This team seems to struggle mightily against these defensive trap teams.

Dallas last year and Montreal now.

Minnesota even gave us problems.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Pacioretty shot it right at the goalie! Terrible. Force him to make a real save.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00