GDT: SCSF game 6: Vegas @ Montreal : 5pm PT

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
This is basically a legacy defining game for this top 6. As currently constructed I don't think they'll ever have a better chance to win a Cup. If they fail to produce yet again they're going to be labeled as chokers and I'd bet money at least 1 or 2 of them are in a different jersey next year.

Reactions: WickedPegJets

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
I might try a different strategy tonight to help get the VGKs out of their funk.

Maybe I'll start with Judge Judy at puck drop, then reruns of Shark Tank and then only switch over to the game if Mrs. Jones says it's winnable with, let's say, a minute or so to go. :DD

This could work!

Maybe.

Hopefully. :crossfing

No matter...

Go! :vegas Go!

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Anyone seen the team from game 1. Or will players and staff let the hbs dictate what happens on the ice. Last year says the latter

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
ju5sm7b5b3w41.png

... oh boy ...

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Lehner in net because that's the only move DeBoer knows. Despite not being remotely the issue.

I think Lehner will be fine, but my point is Lehner vs MAF is irrelevant unless the team starts scoring.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Anyone seen the team from game 1. Or will players and staff let the hbs dictate what happens on the ice. Last year says the latter

It was a different team in game 1 because Montreal was missing Petry. With their top Dmen in there we have scored 2, 2, 1, and 1 goals in regulation (our second goal in game 4 was in OT).

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Lehner in net because that's the only move DeBoer knows. Despite not being remotely the issue.

I think Lehner will be fine, but my point is Lehner vs MAF is irrelevant unless the team starts scoring.

I like the move but it doesn’t change the fact that we look soft in this series. I wonder how Colorado would look against this team because they looked soft against us.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I am pessimistic about this game. I think we’re done. No chance we score on a PP and we seem incapable of scoring 3 goals or getting anything from a forward.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017

Wrong. Hague is also in and I think they mentioned Reaves :laugh:

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Man if Janmark had just noticed the Habs player going straight at Price and kept the puck he could have had an empty net around the other side.

Stone still looks awful.

Reactions: WickedPegJets

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad