GDT: SCSF Game 5: Montreal Canadiens Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 6:00PM PT | Win Please...

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Better than the patented Tuch and Marchie wristers off the glass.

Maybe but I've never seen Whitecloud be dangerous in the offensive zone. Even less than McNabb. It's not his game but would be nice to find it sometimes. Even just shooting low to create a bounce or some mayhem every once in a while.

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
What exactly should the fans be cheering for? Vegas successfully dumping the puck in? Missing the net?

The fans HAVE brought the energy at every opportunity. They aren't the ones having a let down. That would be the players.
Some Swedish teams got fans like that . Those team play better then they should. When the fans are the loudest cheering on in bad and good games. It just works, but hey why do somthing that helps when you can boo and make things worse.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Smith shots it into Price and NBC needs a new pair of pants. What a bad shot

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Some Swedish teams got fans like that . Those team play better then they should. When the fans are the loudest cheering on in bad and good games. It just works, but hey why do somthing that helps when you can boo and make things worse.

Philly and Boston players have used it as motivation one way or another. This is a dumb argument. They can take criticism or they're too weak mentally to win anyway.

Reactions: The Duck Knight

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
It is time to trade a forward. Unless they have a dam bursting level of offense the rest of the way.

Smith has a year left and has been bad for much of the year. His time is probably up here. We have many two way forwards, we need goals when it counts.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
It is time to trade a forward. Unless they have a dam bursting level of offense the rest of the way.

Smith has a year left and has been bad for much of the year. His time is probably up here. We have many two way forwards, we need goals when it counts.

Yeah Smith can for sure go. You just can't commit big money long term to a guy who literally only produces every other year. Marchie and Pacioretty would be in that group too. Too streaky and turnover prone. Stone needs to remove his head out of his ass because he's going to be around for the long haul. Stephenson and Karlsson would be safe because they are cost effective centers.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Yeah Smith can for sure go. You just can't commit big money long term to a guy who literally only produces every other year. Marchie and Pacioretty would be in that group too. Too streaky and turnover prone. Stone needs to remove his head out of his ass because he's going to be around for the long haul. Stephenson and Karlsson would be safe because they are cost effective centers.

the best move would be getting a true 1c. Moving out smith and playing Tuch in the top 6

Kypdurron

May 22, 2021
The nail in the coffin by... Suzuki who is 21yo. Old man Pacioretty should take some notes

mrjiggyfly

Jun 1, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Should we just award the Cup to Tampa? Montreal ain't beating them.
I agree. Tampa has these guys outmanned at every position. And Tampa's PP is ridiculous. I don't think VGK would beat Tampa. But I think it would be more competetive. Vegas isn't done yet. But it's going to be tough to beat Price twice in a row.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
the best move would be getting a true 1c. Moving out smith and playing Tuch in the top 6

Easier said than done. 1C's pretty much never move. Eichel will but with the Ducks rumored to be offering 3rd OVR+ Comtois/Gibson there's no way Vegas can compete with that.

Regardless there has to be a drastic shakeup to the forward group. They've got to get more guys willing to take punishment and go to the dirty areas. A guy like Matt Tkachuk would be a dream, but I doubt there's any chance they move him in the division.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019

I've always liked Smith - he's just not a natural goal scorer, and his contract is good. Pacioretty is the only sniper we have, but I'm not particularly enamored of the rest of his game.

We've made the semifinals (and it ain't over yet this year) twice in a row. I have hopes Krebs (or Glass if he develops) can morph into a 1C so Stephenson can move to 3rd line. And let's face it, next year we aren't missing the playoffs - our division next year gains Vancouver, LA, California, Calgary and the Crackheads and we lose Minnesota, Colorado, and St. Louis. So I wouldn't panic, plus next year we're exempt from the expansion draft, while Avalanche lose someone like Burakowky or Compher, useful players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad