GDT: SCSF Game 5: Montreal Canadiens Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 6:00PM PT | Win Please...

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
bettman_phone.jpg

"Get every ref to report to T-Mobile Arena NOW!"

5e4d92ecc6bc5.image.jpg

1297361782002_original.jpg

"I've called you all here today, to discuss our ongoing pro Vegas operations."

garybettman.jpg

"As you know, we ceased abducting visiting teams and Injecting them with "Vegas Flu" after the families became suspicious"

USATSI_12936323.jpg

"But as you all are aware Operation: Refs Blow was a monumental success. By only ever making calls in Vegas's favor we will guarantee them a Cup Finals appearance."

images

"But fans of the other teams are noticing, so I will now hand it over to Chris Lee who will run through this years plan"

referee-chris-lee-adjusts-equipment-during-first-period-national-picture-id1175269014

"Thank you Gary, as you can see here f*** the other teams, every call we make and don't make is for Vegas"

images

"Question. Couldn't a team just spend the whole game on Penalty Kill comfortable in the knowledge that Vegas will never score on it?"

referee-chris-lee-is-shown-during-the-nhl-game-between-the-nashville-picture-id1232567477

"No, we have realized that it would be a strong possibilty that it could happen, so I will eject all opposing players for "Abuse of Officials" if they even breath in my direction, eventually resulting in Vegas winng by default and giving them a bit of rest... Oh I see we have a guest "

Bill-Money-Gif.jpg

"Oh Chris and Gary! I'm glad I caught you. You forgot your laundry"

Gary-Gift.jpg

"Thank you Bill, You also forgot your laundry"

web1_2016-0330-5504_6607900.jpg

"To Evil"
"To Evil Indeed Bill"​

cut.jpg

Montreal Canadiens Vs Vegas Golden Knights
R3 G5 | 6:00PM PT | Series Tied 2-2
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV

:vegas

VGK-F.jpg

VGK-D.jpg

Line-up-G.jpg

Ref1.jpg

Ref2.jpg

:habs

MTL-F.jpg

MTL-D.jpg

MTL-G.jpg

Lets Score Some Goals

CarelessPlasticApe-max-1mb.gif
CarelessPlasticApe-max-1mb.gif

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Separate topic from the one above but I figure this is the best place to mention it:

Some scoring droughts go back further than this series. Stone has one goal in his past 12 games, Tuch one in his past 13, Smith in his past 14. Stephenson has no goals in 14 games in the playoffs.
The power play is 0-for-11 against Montreal and 4-for-39 in the playoffs (10.3 percent, worst among the 16 playoff teams).

Stephenson return 'on the horizon' for Golden Knights in Semifinals

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
If you have two starting caliber goalies, and if you are going to pay them that much money and eat up that much of your allotted salary cap space, you might as well figure out a way to get something out of both of them. Especially when one of the goalies (Fleury) is 36 years old and has a lot of wear on his tires.
The NHL regular season is a grind for goalies, and a bunch of deep playoff runs only adds to that. The fatigue factor is real, and keeping your goalie fresh can be helpful. If giving Fleury the occasional night off in the middle of a playoff run helps keep him rest, and you have another goalie that is capable of winning you those games, why not take advantage of that? It is an edge Vegas has over most teams in the playoffs.

Fleury, Lehner and the Golden Knights' big Game 5 goalie decision

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Sadly, I'm doing the graveyard, so it's likely that I'll miss this game, so if there was a time for a game winning goalie goal... this is it.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Would like to see Stone, & Theo get going offensively. I'm more than fine with them getting apples instead of goals, just, get those apples boys!

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
Habs fan here coming in peace.

Can you please tell my why Cody Glass isn’t playing? I can’t say that I watched the Knights much at all this season but he is a very early draft pick, has size and has put up some decent offensive numbers during his short NHL career. I can’t see anything saying that he is injured either. Why has he not been playing in the playoffs especially when Stephenson has been out?

Good luck in tonight’s game.

doumtang

May 14, 2012
Bought my 70th out of his 72 unique rookie cards made in 2018-19 prior to last game. Maybe posting it here will help Nic again :sarcasm:

roycup.jpg

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Habs fan here coming in peace.

Can you please tell my why Cody Glass isn’t playing? I can’t say that I watched the Knights much at all this season but he is a very early draft pick, has size and has put up some decent offensive numbers during his short NHL career. I can’t see anything saying that he is injured either. Why has he not been playing in the playoffs especially when Stephenson has been out?

Good luck in tonight’s game.

Cody's performance had been beyond disappointing, resulting in him being sent down. I went to a couple Silver Knights game, and his offensive skills were showing but I don't think he was exerting much effort on the backcheck or away from the puck. It's probably my interpretation and not him, but he visibly seemed to me to be a combination of frustrated and unconcerned about doing what he needed to do to earn his way back.

Reactions: Habsrule

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad