GDT: SCSF Game 5: Montreal Canadiens Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 6:00PM PT | Win Please...

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Fans need to boo louder and the forwards should give them their money back (someone beat me to it).

Kypdurron

May 22, 2021
Booing your own team is dumb. Players have said it over and over nothing good can come out of it.

Kypdurron

May 22, 2021
Should we just award the Cup to Tampa? Montreal ain't beating them.
Why do you think that? They have an insane goalie and won't let anyone in front of the net... I don't think it will be that much different for TB. TB and Vegas have a really similar team, they might have a bit more skilled in front then us, but the same was true with Toronto.
Anyway this series is not over yet so lets not panic, we will keep this for Thursday

Kypdurron

May 22, 2021
f*** that. If I'm paying a minimum of 200 dollars to see a game and my team is playing like this I'm damn well voicing my displeasure. Don't like it? Score some f***ing goals.
Well they are trying, do you think they go on the ice thinking "Oh I will just skate in circle and go back to the bench"... That's not how hockey works. I don't care how much people pay, if they want to help the team, the only way is to cheer for them. Anything else is just conceiding defeat.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Why do you think that? They have an insane goalie and won't let anyone in front of the net... I don't think it will be that much different for TB. TB and Vegas have a really similar team, they might have a bit more skilled in front then us, but the same was true with Toronto.
Anyway this series is not over yet so lets not panic, we will keep this for Thursday

Tampa is better than us. Their top six forwards score and they are also better in net. And as good as our team everywhere else.

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
Booing your own team is dumb. Players have said it over and over nothing good can come out of it.
True if u cheer loudest no matter what u bring energy. As opposing team u want your team to shut up the crowd.

The rest is up to coach who knows wich player needs what. Wip or carrot.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Well they are trying, do you think they go on the ice thinking "Oh I will just skate in circle and go back to the bench"... That's not how hockey works. I don't care how much people pay, if they want to help the team, the only way is to cheer for them. Anything else is just conceiding defeat.

Eh, that can easily lead to a team way too comfortable.

Plenty of Philly and Boston players smile when they talk about knowing when the crowd is unhappy with them. It can be a kick in the ass.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
I don't think this series is over yet, certainly we can win two in a row. But from what I've seen, I don't buy Montrealvs. Tampa

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
What exactly should the fans be cheering for? Vegas successfully dumping the puck in? Missing the net?

The fans HAVE brought the energy at every opportunity. They aren't the ones having a let down. That would be the players.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Feels like game 2. Waste of bunch of time and digging a hole. Play in the third and come up short

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad