Scoreboard Watching and Wild Card Dreams (Game Over)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Yes, that too. Don't get me wrong, I'm hoping for the best, but a semi-successful PP would have probably secured a playoff spot, even with all of our injuries.

Of course another part of me prefers that we don't make the playoffs, since we are about 3 forwards and 2 D short of actually competing in that environment.
I'd say we are pretty good on D and have depth there. We just lack right shots which isn't the end of the world. We are shy 3 forwards though and don't have enough depth at lower levels.

Reactions: Imaravencawcaw

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Even if we win out and Colorado loses both games I think they still have us even if we tie in points, right?

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Even if we win out and Colorado loses both games I think they still have us even if we tie in points, right?

No. As long as they are not shootout wins, we would have one more ROW.

Reactions: SR

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Put it this way: at this moment, our odds of making the playoffs are still - relatively speaking - way better than our odds of winning Jack Hughes if we don't.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Put it this way: at this moment, our odds of making the playoffs are still - relatively speaking - way better than our odds of winning Jack Hughes if we don't.

Nah, looks about equal. I assume if we fall out, we fall somewhat from the 18th spot in the league we're at now. To win against Knights and Jets, while Colorado also gets the point they needs, are in a way worst case now.

Also, there is Kakko at second, so the odds of getting one of those is better if Yotes don't make it (than the odds of making the playoff right now.) . But why compare this. It's not, with all respect, odds to compare.

Last edited:

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012

Playoff odds 2.5%

Winning lottery odds 1.5%

Lottery top 3 odds 5%

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Unless, of course, Dirty Old Man has factored in the famous Coyotes-'luck' in this. ;)

I freely admit, I may be screwing you all over unintentionally, having been also a fan and STM of the Orlando Magic, winners of 2 NBA lotteries in a row in the 90s, the 2nd of which was a 1/66 shot.

I don't expect to ever win another lottery...although, ya never know...

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Jets winning, but we know not to get our hopes up.

Montreal loses, and loses a great opportunity to secure a playoff spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad