Scoreboard Watching and Wild Card Dreams (Game Over)

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
**** the Oilers. **** them. They should have been relegated to the AHL so long ago. I was begging for relegation more than half a decade ago. Cancel that ****ing team. Cancel ours too. Double contraction draft. I’ll go out too if I can take them with me. **** the Oilers. **** Edmonton.
So you're having a good day?

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Everyone in the West has been eliminated except us. Yes, we have a chance. :nod:

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Everyone in the West has been eliminated except us. Yes, we have a chance. :nod:

Not over to the fat lady sings.

She has only walked out on the stage so far, holding her microphone...

Yeah, I'll think she will sing. But it's not impossible she don't- yet.

Reactions: Vip

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Playoff likelihood is 2.54%. Not bad. Look how many people blow money on Power Ball with only 1 in 292,201,338 odds.

Yeah, as if two Avs regulaton losses, combined with two wins in two games (not both in shoot-outs) for the Yotes are impossible?

It's actually possible. Unlikely, but possible. One in 40 sounds about right. It's the two needed Avs regulation losses that is the worst thing of course.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Yeah, as if two Avs regulaton losses, combined with two wins in two games (not both in shoot-outs) for the Yotes are impossible?

It's actually possible. Unlikely, but possible. One in 40 sounds about right. It's the two needed Avs regulation losses that is the worst thing of course.
Agreed, not likely but its not impossible. Could we win 2 and could the Avs lose 2 in regulation? yes

Reactions: Lemonlimey

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
Bad luck that we ended competing with a rather talented team (Avs) that decided to wake up, got Landerskog back at the right time, and might be a terror in the playoffs once Rantanen and Makar join in.

Lucky that they won't have a top 4 pick this year and that we are not in their division.

Oh.

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
Rather exchange forwards:)

Yes, that too. Don't get me wrong, I'm hoping for the best, but a semi-successful PP would have probably secured a playoff spot, even with all of our injuries.

Of course another part of me prefers that we don't make the playoffs, since we are about 3 forwards and 2 D short of actually competing in that environment.

Reactions: YotesFan47

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
If you're gonna pick 14th you might as well pick 16th I say.
and frustratingly, the team likely to pick 16th will also be picking top 4 without having to #Lose4Hughes or be #Crappy4Kakko

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
I give it 1 more year before McDavid asks out.
I dono, I torn between halfway through next season and 3 years from now. If they bring in the right people who level set and provide him with expectations for them, I could see McDavid staying longer and giving new management a fair shake. That said, I hope he asks out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad