Post-Game Talk: SCF GAME 7 - Heartbreak at the Hub on Causeway - St. Louis Wins The Stanley Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
Dude shut on me because I made a comment about having a tougher Canadian core. We got manhandle most of the series. I’m not angry anymore except for reference of me being the worst poster of all time. Which is personal
Yeah but blow it off, it's not worth arguing with people here because it will just end with you banned from the conversation and just as angry. We are all reeling from the loss so take anything someone says with a grain of salt and maybe try to understand this sucks for everyone in here just as much.

Reactions: blazenlo

member 96824

What I’m sitting on is they could not have played a better game. They absolutely dominated them.

Sucks though man

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
Yeah but blow it off, it's not worth arguing with people here because it will just end with you banned from the conversation and just as angry. We are all reeling from the loss so take anything someone says with a grain of salt and maybe try to understand this sucks for everyone in here just as much.
I agree but I don’t like being stepped on here or anywhere. ... I think that’s fair no?

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Krejci really was dissapointing. Zero goals in last 10 games. Unacceptable for your highest paid player and second line center. I cant help but think if our second line was producing like they should have we won this series in five or six games easily.

He was bad, but his LW can’t stay on his skates for a full shift, and his RW looks like he’s skating in a sandbox. Kuhlman, fine little player but he’s not there yet

crimsonace

Mar 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
I’m not sad.

I’m not really angry.

I want to avoid sports radio/discussion, and yet I can’t call it a night and stop reading here.

Not angry, just very sad and disappointed. Turned the game off with four minutes left. Turned off my social media feeds and other than a cordial conversation with the best man in my wedding - who is a diehard Blues fan - I have unplugged. My wife knew I was in no mood to talk. But here is sort of our sports bar. I don't have to worry about gloating St. Louis fans (or fans of other teams) here. This is where we can at least unwind together.

Reactions: Kovi

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
I think some of that mentality comes from the old guard of let them play, it's the playoffs. Another reason I think the NHL needs player age and higher skill level refs, nothing against them or older people just the game is so fast now that unless everything is reviewable they have to find ways to improve the humans that call the game and having a higher threshold of requirements would help.

I'm not sure it's on the refs , they just follow directives.

Now, making everything review able is the only thing I want to hear this summer, otherwise I'm not sure I want to invest any more time in this sport. I love this game and it's the best game on earth to me but it's being handled by people who are not interested in the integrity of the sport but the almighty dollar. It suffers from an inferiority complex that makes it behave in as inferior things/people do
It is last among NA sports and it will stay that way.

Recently, I was watching an NBA game. Now I'm not much of a basketball guy and while I keep track of what's going on during the season but I don't watch to many games, but I do tune in for the PO's. So the Raptors were ahead by about 10 points and there is something like 30 seconds left in the game
( cearly out of reach for GS) yet the refs take the time to video review who put the the ball out of bounds. Does it really matter? Yes and no. The game has been decided by the score , but no rock is left unturned, that is what I want see, otherwise I'll watch basketball going forward.

Reactions: RiverbottomChuck

Lady Rhian

The Only Good Indian
Jan 9, 2003
Lakes Region, NH
I love krug but I think with the depth on D, we have to trade him for top 6 help. His value will never be higher and with the salary cap, I don’t know how we resign him.
Oh hell no- trade Krug? One of our best players on the ice throughout the playoffs? I can't believe what I just read.

Reactions: blazenlo

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I'm stuck feeding postgame back to NBC in St. Louis :help:

upload_2019-6-13_0-25-26.png

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
I don't know who wrote this but the longer the series went the better for the blues. We had the firepower to end this in 5. Cassidy didn't have the answer. I think he will be coach in his tenure with the Bruins but unable like many not to win the big one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad