Pre-Game Talk: SCF |Game 5 | Rangers @ Kings | Friday 6/13 | 8pm EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB58

Dec 26, 2010
Cave
You just get the sense that Kings are going to be on godzillian PP's tomorrow. Watch the refs carefully.

*Bob Richards*

It's kind of absurd to think but in order for a cup win to happen here we would literally need to perform the greatest comeback in NHL history. Bettman would wet himself.

This post kinda of put it in perspective. Jesus. It would be anarchy if we did it though.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Hey, he said it'd be anarchy. Seriously though, I've never seen an underdog so vehemently hated by the majority. You're supposed to like the underdog. :laugh:

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
If we managed to somehow win this, we could fill the hoover dam with the collective tears of LA fans, West is best clowns, and the mains boards.

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005
This will be the hardest game to win yet this postseason.

Agreed. As difficult as game 4 was, game 5 will be much tougher. I expect the Kings to absolutely relentless. It will be huge if the Rangers pull this game out. It will be interesting to see how the Rangers rise to this very tough challenge.

Chief

Jun 19, 2003
NY, NY
I ventured over to the Kings board and found it incredibly amusing reading Isles and Habs fans posting about how the Kings were going to sweep the "Rags " at the Garden. Talk about people who need to get a life already.

A few Kings fans are very nervous about Game 5 since the Kings can't close a series out unless it's Game 7.

LGR!!!!

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
We had Game 1 and 2 WON in that building.

I am 100% confident they can win a game there tomorrow. They have excelled on the road all year long. They realize what is at stake. They will come to play.

I always believe.

:rangers

Matt4776

May 8, 2009
Had a dream last night. I never dream about hockey, so it must be a prophecy.

We score the first two goals in the first two minutes. One from Hagelin one from Pouliot. LA scores four unanswered goals in the second.

Dom Moore ends up having a natural hat trick in the third including one with 45 seconds to go to steal game 5.

Book it .

Cobra Jack*

St. Louis with the hhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiicccccccccckkkkkkkkk oh yeah. :)

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Guys, Friday the 13th. Fool moon. We got this.

I like your style. It is in fact a full moon tomorrow night. :yo:

wolf-howling-o.gif

Swept In Seven

Disciple of The Zook
Apr 27, 2010
They are capable of making history, I believe that they can do it. Have to win tonight and let that little seed of doubt you planted in them last game spread roots. It is all mental now, this is their biggest challenge yet and they have to be sharp for 60+ tonight. Win, the pressure of the series shifts on to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad