GDT: SCF Game 2: Montreal Canadiens vs Tampa Bay Lightning 8:00 PM EST CBC, SN, TVAS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickthegoon

Feb 25, 2012
It’s ironic Weber got fined for that stick to Leonardo Di Kucherov.
Through out the first 2 periods I was pissed at how our top 4 D were not dishing out the pain like they did in the first 3 series , like they were very apprehensive at giving Tampa some p.p time.
To some extent, it’s understandable, Tampa’s pp is mind boggling, but I still think we need to get back to basics and make them suffer.
I liked the KK line, only trio that had some success in the forecheck.
Susuki’s line looked overwhelmed all night, but if there is one thing we are sure of, is that he and CC are gamers, they’ll find a way to adjust.
Sergachev is always on the verge of going coo-coo any time he gets hit….. go hard against him and let him lose his shit

Reactions: themilosh

Doc5

Aug 8, 2012
I hope Karma catches TB and they lose 18m$ in salary tonight.
Wh8le i dont wish ill will upon anyone, a simple hamstring pull of groin tweak will suffice, enough to keep them out of game.
I don’t know, I admit it’s a long shot, but if we’re going to beat them I want them at their best. That would make this epic run that much more legendary.

Reactions: Gravity

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
Habs must and will adapt a new defensive strategy that had been implemented successfully as seen mid way through the Toronto series and after game one of the Knights series. Tonight's game will be no different, we will see a different Habs team hopefully with a favorable outcome

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
vooodoo doll tampa.gif

CaliHab84

Feb 7, 2013
Hi Hab fans, as you know I am a Bruins fan cheering for the Canadians to win this series.

Is redemption going to be the strategy for tonight or are they going to win this must game to change the series outcome?

Go Habs

I would have rather played the Bruins. I can't stand the lightning even from the Lecavalier days hated them.

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
I don’t know, I admit it’s a long shot, but if we’re going to beat them I want them at their best. That would make this epic run that much more legendary.
I have to agree with this, last thing we need is more excuses from all the media pundits blaming injuries etc...for our "lucky" win. I want to earn this one.

Laurentide

Mar 24, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
if they can only muster one goal again against Vasilevski. They can just close shop. It’s asking the impossible to Price.
They couldn't muster even 20 shots last game. It'll take close to 40 against Vasilevskiy just to maybe get 2 past him. I doubt we score 3 times in a game against him.

Laurentide

Mar 24, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta

NHL Network Radio yesterday spent more time talking about the Simmonds deal than anything else. More than RNH's deal and certainly more than the Habs-Lightning series. They even doubled back to talking about the Islanders. But NHL Network is primarily for a US audience so it's kind of expected. What's TSN's excuse?

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
I’m pretty sure Armia’s playing, not sure why he’d be a game time decision:

Richardson’s right, the first two goals came off of bad turnovers going into Tampa’s zone and the 3rd goal was a lucky bounce off of Chiarot, limit those mistakes and it’s a different game:

If the Danault line matches up against the Gourde line for the majority of the game again they have to produce offensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad