GDT: SCF Game 2: Montreal Canadiens vs Tampa Bay Lightning 8:00 PM EST CBC, SN, TVAS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
This Tampa team is the first team the Habs have seen playing defense both aggressively and competently. How does that happen? One, you've got puck movers who can make reads in the neutral zone and can keep track of what's going on. Two, you've got the forwards buying in as well. That's what Toronto, Winnipeg especially, and Vegas did not commit to.

The Chiarot homage to Bergey own goal doesn't happen without Sergachev intercepting a pass, driving it up the ice, and then the result happened.

And yes, this thread makes me believe there is God. Well, a hockey god at least. lol. :laugh:

Supersonic

May 27, 2013
Ontario
Backs up against the wall. I like how losing game 1 probably pissed them off after feeling good about Vegas.

Other posters have mentioned that in deep OHL playoff series it always took Suzuki a few games to get going, but then he plays dominant once the series gets deep. Hoping for more of this.

HABS IN 6 LFGGGGG

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Tampa is a heck of an opponent, everyone will have to up their game a few notches.

I'm on my tippy toes typing this (Now 5'8 baby). That is about as up as I can go. ;)

I think game one was just a feel out game. Similar to game one against the Knights. We've seen what they have to offer. Now it's time to see if we can match, or better their efforts.

Geecko

Aug 21, 2012
So we took out another player on the first game of our series. Tavares, Flanders, Stephenson and now Killorn.

On another note, should we win tonight, we would return home with most likely a lot more fans, get our coach back and be tied in the series. Let's do it!

Reactions: Habs10Habs

webersshot

Jul 6, 2016
Nova Scotia
Backs up against the wall. I like how losing game 1 probably pissed them off after feeling good about Vegas.

Other posters have mentioned that in deep OHL playoff series it always took Suzuki a few games to get going, but then he plays dominant once the series gets deep. Hoping for more of this.

HABS IN 6 LFGGGGG

The kid basically said, even if we don't win game 2, no biggie. He just has been in deficits and does not give a f***. He's accustomed to coming back and is comfortable in that situation. This run has felt so much like the Bruins 2011 cup and they went down 2-0 to canucks before winning

Reactions: Supersonic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad