GDT: SCF Game 2: Montreal Canadiens vs Tampa Bay Lightning 8:00 PM EST CBC, SN, TVAS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddy17

Apr 10, 2021
Forget about the stupid personnel choice. The 4 guys looked like fish out of water on that 4-3. They were completely clueless.
Exactly. It goes way beyond tbe choice of players, but the way they played that PP. WTF was that?!

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Why does it matter whether he will be here next year or not? What difference does that make AT ALL?

'Cause on a 4 on 3, you play your BEST PLAYERS! And if the guy isn't good enough to be back even in a No7 capacity, he's not amongst OUR BEST PLAYERS.

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
I don t like the Habs PP, the puck movement is really slow and they play so far from the net, not sure if Burrows is the right guy for it. the last pp goals have rather been on the rush than set ups.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Having Weber in 4 vs 3, why don't he shoot his best shot on the leg of a TB player? Injure another player like Killhorn (tueur de klaxon in french). He had all the space without any Hab player but just TB players.

Reactions: David71

buddahsmoka1

Nov 15, 2006
'Cause on a 4 on 3, you play your BEST PLAYERS! And if the guy isn't good enough to be back even in a No7 capacity, he's not amongst OUR BEST PLAYERS.

He is our best defenseman for the PP?

So I don't understand what on earth you are talking about.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Gustafsson is way better offensively than either Weber or Petry idk what you guys are on. Weber kills any plays on the powerplays because he's a walking refrigerator and Petry spams low shots on goal. Gus is the only one capable of creating plays on the level of Coco and Suzuki.

...then why hasn't he done it??...the only time I noticed him on that 4-on-3 was when he was losing the puck on the Boards and Tampa cleared it...he's a complete waste of space and time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad